Photo
- - - - -

Huh?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Kiwitchi_Fan

• kiwitchi-fan user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:09 PM ( #1 )

Hey Tamatalkers! I'm writing for my friend's Tamagotchi. Something really weird happened to it a few minutes ago. We were just playing with it like normal, when all of a sudden there was a really loud beep and the screen went blank. We tried resetting, but nothing came up. Would a battery change work? Does anyone know what is wrong? Thanks. :wacko:

Replies

Views

Started

02 Mar 2007

Last Post

02 Mar 2007

haze

• haze user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:20 PM ( #2 )

Is there any symbol flashing on your Tamagotchi screen?
If there is an angel type symbol this means the Tamagotchi has died, if there is a battery symbol flashing this means you must change the battery.
If the screen is blank and you cannot use the Tamagotchi at all, try opening up the back and checking whether the battery is in securely.

//Haze

Kiwitchi_Fan

• kiwitchi-fan user photo

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:33 PM ( #3 )

No symbols. It's completely blank, but I'm at a friend's house and they don't have small enough screwdrivers to open the Tama.... so I guess I'll check it later. I'm stumped by it, it was so random. ;)

haze

• haze user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:43 PM ( #4 )

If its completely blank, the best bet is that the battery has become loose and slipped out of the socket in the back (those sockets are unreliable, a lot of the time I tape my battery down.)

//Haze

vince730

• vince730 user photo

Posted 02 March 2007 - 07:14 PM ( #5 )

open the back and either reposition the battery or replace it. Now it should work