I have 2 questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupsluv24

Reaction score
Well,

My friend has a v3 and a v4. Something happened to both of them. The v4 started pressing buttons by itself. (Not litterly.) And then it reseted it by itself. And then I have a question about replacing a screen on a v3. Is it possible to contact BanDai and replace it after it was thrown. Please Help!

Sincerely,

Pupluv24 :wacko:

A friend of mine once dropped a V3 into a sink full of water, and that made it go haywire. It wouldn't stop scrolling, which is similar to what you describe. By reseting (several times, that day was a nightmare, hehe) and taking the batteries and putting them back in and resetting, eventually the problem cleared itself.

And about replacing the screen - just buy a new tama. It's not worth all the effort of replacing it.

my cousin has done that when she has dropped it in water. it went a bit wiered because it kept downloading and showed her tama deformed. (it was half of different characters!) but all she did was to let it dry out on the radiator and blew dry it as well it was alrite. accept she had the tinyest water patch in her tama. but it worked fine. :D :D :D

heaps of my friends at the botanical gardens went to get a drink from the drinking fountain and the tama fell in and they made the fountain go and the tama got really weird lines through the screen and yeah

My A button on my version 1 is stuffed up.

My v3's circuit board rusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back