Tamagotchi V8?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok, Yesterday I went shopping with my mum and we walked into a chinese store. We were looking around and Mum called me over to look something. It was a tamagotchi. I didn't know versoin it was, so I asked the lady who worked in the store. She said it was a tamagotchi Version 8. My mum said I could buy it, But should I? :wub:

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

The shop assistant is wrong, there is no such thing as a Tamagotchi V8. It could be a rip off/fake version, but certainly not a Virtual pet made by 'Tamagotchi' (Bandai)

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
V4 is the current latest release. Any Version number above that is guaranteed to be fake. Look for the BANDAI logo on packaging when Tama-hunting; if it's present, then you're most likely in the presence of a genuine tam.

Be careful on ebay as well, as ebay is infested with fake tams.

If you would like to see some fake tams, click here. Note that the tams presented when following that link are FAKE, FAKE, FAKE. FAKE. They are offered here for the sole purpose of giving an example of some fake tams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back