I cant belive it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ec1996

Reaction score
About a week ago i got my tama v4 and it was a girl and it was going so great but it all happened when it was about 6 i had not mated yet and my mum is kinda like me tamas baby sitter she knows how to care for them so me and my friends went for a swim at the beach and when i got back my tamagotchi was DEAD she did nothing wrong it wasn't sick it was only about 52 lbs and it had plenty of food i don't want this to happen again so what happened :huh: :huh:

That happened to me because I sat it on the table and then I went to the toilet for like two seconds and it was fine when I left it then when I came back it was dead and I had a really rare tama and loads of items like 23/24 items and then I had just left it for 2 seconds and it died and it put me off tamas up until the V4 came out and I was allowed to get one so I just thought "Oh well! It was just a V3 and if I did get a V4 I wouldnt have that same one so I would have to start from the begining anyway".So anyway I got a V4 and I started liking it so I started liking tamas again it made me sad when it died so I just was put off tamas and I also want to know the same because I only left it for 2 SECONDS!!!!! and it makes me angry! :D Can you please help! Please!

Well,Your tama coudve died because it was overweight.these are weights the that your tama should be around.babies-5,kids-10.teens-17,adults-22.Hope I helped!

Can I just say Gotamas that the weights for every stage you have shown are WAY lower then the real ones. They would be like maybe 8 more then all of your stages. Well no mean to offend you or anything but I have experianced this myself and solved it myself and I remeber finding these things out. Those of you whos pets passed away, Are you sure you checked it's hapiness before you left it because if it isn't happy the damage is quick! You might also have wanted to check it's life points and check the attention icon isn't flashing. Also make sure your tamagotchi wasn't ill but I'm sure it wouldn't be! Oh and if it's left a little present it would be better to quickly pick it up! :p :) I hope I helped. And I really do apolagize if I'm wrong but I'm kind of sure I'm not! Oh yes and sorry about your tamagotchis I'm sure there in a better place now! ;) R.I.P :D :D :( :( :(

Funny,My tamas wont go lower than those.Oh well.

There are too many variables here. Was it your care? Was it your mother's care? did she actually care for it while you were away?

The most reasonable explanation was that your mum just forgot about it for a while, and it died. When one goes swimming with friends, they are usually gone for quite some time. Perhaps your mother made an error.

I agree with Gejitshi, maybe your mom forgot about it for a little bit, or let its meters drop down but then she filled them up real quick. That could be detrimental. SOme tamas are more fragil than others and therefore if you let meters drop low or empty you risk losing your pet. But remember it is only a game as frustrating as it can be, just hold down a and c once one has passed away and you will get a new baby. On the V4 whenever this happens, I usually get to keep points and or items. I think that part is a glitch thought because it only works on one v4. Pretty weird.

Well,Your tama coudve died because it was overweight.these are weights the that your tama should be around.babies-5,kids-10.teens-17,adults-22.Hope I helped!
sry to quote u but the average weights r: baby-5, toddler-10, teen-15, adult 20-30. also on the v4 the matchmaker only comes like at 3 and 7 pm when theyve been adults for 3 days so try setting ur tama for 2:59 or 6:59pm and she might come.

its just that ive had tamas for maybe longer than most of u....not to brag or anything cause there r still some things i still dont kno. anyway hope this helps :) :)

haze is wrong beacuse i was getting a prezzie fr=or my friend for a party and it beeped i looked at it and i sed love yes and all that then i accedentily pressed b and it was only 12 o clock (silly)

the tama could have gotten wet because it was at a swimming pool

Thankz but i was at holiday apartments and i went know where near the pool my mum had nothing else to do but to care for my tama she even has her own so she knows what to do she did nothing wrong and she got ther v1 on the 5 days before it came out in australia she got it off ebay so she know how much to feed it and how many games to play so if anything it is not my mums fault

It's happened to me once, your tamagotchi has bleeped to be praised, I didn't praise mine, I left for to minutes and it died, it was only a baby

Hope I helped!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back