did anyone get the robber on a v.4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did you get the robber on a v.4

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• never

• not shure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will eventually come in the mail. He doesn't steal much from me, only like 100 - 500 points. But I simply earn it back.

Locky458

He will eventually come in the mail. He doesn't steal much from me, only like 100 - 500 points. But I simply earn it back.
Locky458
SCREAM! Nooo! i worked hard for my 7000 TGPS!

Locky458
He took 800gp from me.

He comes when you tama is sad or ill

and if i were you i wold be careful

when you get mail :marumimitchi: :furawatchi:

The robber just came on mine. He stole 600 points. He came before and stole 300.

///Matchy :pochitchi:

I have got a robber 3 times but once it took 2,000 off my friend!!!

Ive got the robber 5 times each time he stole 500 but right now i have 9000

He can come when you are happy or sad it doesn't matter once i was like the best i have ever been i looked in the mail and the robber took 900 gps from me but on the plus side i normaly get the king as well and once he gave me 2000 gps but i have had the robber about 7/8 times :furawatchi:

I dont Have
tamagotchi.jpg
a V.4 yet i will be gettin One Next Week there my tamagotchi

My friend, Rebecca got robed once. :furawatchi: It was at the begining of school when we were getting upacked! :wacko: In the morning Rebecca got robed! :ph34r:

The burgular comes and robs your tamagotchi soon after you have recieved a fortune cookie in your tama's mail, with only 1 star showing next to the gotchi points bag. :furawatchi:

Anyway, there's no need to panic or get upset, 100gps on V4, is the eqiuvalent to around 50gps on V3 or V2 - so your not loosing that much after all.

-sk8er girl-

I've only ever had the robber once and he only took 100 from me! :D Yayy me! I always get the king he's so cool he gives you so much stuff! And I don't know if this is correct but I THINK he comes every time you get sad. He does for me! :blink:

the robber came for me today, he took 800gp :angry: but thats ok because I have ALOT more where that came from :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back