Neopets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Well, I went in the other day because there is a fad at school where everyone is going on it so I decided to register. Just for interest, I registered as Babbenous and Schneckethestarfish and I have a Blumaroo, a JubJub and a FlotSam. I quite like it so far and I have bought a spring. What do you all like or not like about it? What characters do you have?

me... i basiclelly like everything about it. i have a shyou, a buzz, a grundo and a uni my username is:metal_adam

My name is neopetslover098577. I have a Wocky,Kacheek,Pteri,and a Usul. :wacko:

I've been playing neopets fo about 40 months now, but i got my account frozen when ididnt do anything against the rules, and my new user name is: _kittykcatmeow_

if you are reading this and u play neopets, check out Carrie__315's lookup:)

It sucks and thats all I need to say.

No offense. I kinda like the games. Some of them.

I suggest you leave! I have been on neo for over 5 years. It was fun 4 years ago but now it's just not wortth it. Neo has many dark sides and hidden secretes. Hopefully the fad at your school will die. I'm warning you you should leave! you'll have fun since your new,but one day thats all gonna go crashing down...

I go on a little though, my username is nekosliketofrolick (note: I just got unfairly frozen thats why my account says 1 month it's new)

i quite like it - tho i don't go on the forums/chat.

i've got a jubjub (adopted),uni, techo and shoyrhu. I've been a member for nearly a year.

i like the games (especially the gambling ones...)

i quite like it - tho i don't go on the forums/chat.i've got a jubjub (adopted),uni, techo and shoyrhu. I've been a member for nearly a year.

i like the games (especially the gambling ones...)
i have a new account

(my old one got hacked.....)

i have a acara,katacheek,lupe and a shoyu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back