Please HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ice_queen67

Reaction score
I've had my tama V4 since thursday, and It's still zero years old! Why? Is this okay? It's a teenager ( the one that looks like a tv) and it changed this morning. Does changing the time alot affect your tama?

That happened to me it will take a while and it will still evolve but it might say zero. after awhile you will see the numbers change.

thats weird. it takes time it has to me before.it is nothing to worry abut though

Well, I change the time alot. Could this cause it or not?
Kinda I reccomend not keeping it on pause or not changing the time. I did the same thing and it took a while for my tama to age.

mines a teen and its only 1
thats normal.

baby:1 hr.

toddler:24hr.

teen:48hr. to 78hr.

adult:(only evolves into old timer if you turn down matchmaker every time she comes)

ice_queen67;

this happened 2 me 2. It take about 4-5 days 4 it 2 evolve or at least turn to a new age. I hope this helps!

ice_queen67;
this happened 2 me 2. It take about 4-5 days 4 it 2 evolve or at least turn to a new age. I hope this helps!
That's not right. The only reason that would happen is if you have paused it for a long period of time. Also ice_queen67, chainging the time doesn't affect it as long as you but it back to its original time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back