Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
I've had my Tamagotchi since my birthday in 2004. However I took it on an aeroplane in my luggage and then all sorts of crazy things happened from there.

My version 3's circuit board actually RUSTED. Yes, RUSTED. It was extremely hard to press the A button, you had to push with all your might.

My version 1's A button... you have to press quite firmly. Is there anything I can do without taking apart my beloved Tamagotchi? It's on 64th generation and I don't particularly want to lose 64 generations!

Yeah, I don't think I can do anything either... but if it's so stuffed up I can't press the button any more I'll take the battery out and perhaps send it to BanDai. Or if I can't I might risk opening it up, because if the button's so stuffed up I'll have nothing to lose anyway.

you said it still works well ur gonna have to live with it im a nerd aerplanes make all plastics expand and there is a bit of plastic in any curcis board, its what holds it together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back