Is this a lie or is this a glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ec1996

Reaction score
Well yesterday on the phone my bestie told me she just got a tamagotchi v4 and her tama was 2 and the matchmaker came and gave her a baby but there was only one baby and the other person got the baby and after that her tama went all weird and delited all her things in her foof items there was only poo and they replaced her friends with weird tamas that have names like 33g57 and her v4 games were replaced with heading get and bump and she did not debug it now this is the friend that has been my friend most of my ife now and she would not lie to me but has she lied this time or is it just a mayjor glitch

Hmmm, where did she buy this "tamagotchi"? I have never heard of that glitch, but then again, I don't play with my V-4 much.

she got her tama from her mum who brought it at myer she doesn't knowhow to debug them and she has only had it for 2 days she has it on a keychain which she always has on

she got her tama from her mum who brought it at myer she doesn't knowhow to debug them and she has only had it for 2 days she has it on a keychain which she always has on

I think your friend's tama is defective. Ask her where she bought it, and what kind of batteries she is using. Also, tell her to open the back and look inside, check and see if there are any loose wires or anything. Most likely, she'll have to return it, or restart it, and see if it does the same thing again. If it does, she should get her money back.

Well yesterday on the phone my bestie told me she just got a tamagotchi v4 and her tama was 2 and the matchmaker came and gave her a baby but there was only one baby and the other person got the baby and after that her tama went all weird and delited all her things in her foof items there was only poo and they replaced her friends with weird tamas that have names like 33g57 and her v4 games were replaced with heading get and bump and she did not debug it now this is the friend that has been my friend most of my ife now and she would not lie to me but has she lied this time or is it just a mayjor glitch
I can believe it up to the point where you said "her v4 games were replaced with heading get and bump". That I do not believe.

I can believe it up to the point where you said "her v4 games were replaced with heading get and bump". That I do not believe.
Exactly. There wouldn't be games only available on a V3 available by glitch or otherwise on a V4. I think your 'bestie' may've been feeding you a fib.

why would it do that ^_^ :huh:

welll thankz for your help i will ask her to tell the truth next time and i=she is comeing to my house in 5 mins so i will send another thing in once i have seen it

yeh was it you havent ave a answer back about it!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

no its actually true i saw it with my own eyes so what should she do

Let's look at this and the plausability of this statement.

all her things in her foof items there was only poo and they replaced her friends with weird tamas that have names like 33g57
There have been reports of such events as items being replaced. If she's dropped it a lot, or into water, that MAY happen. And there are obviously extra "weird" tamas programmed into each tama, because they can be accessed by debugging.

her v4 games were replaced with heading get and bump and she did not debug it
Even if she had debugged it, this is impossible. There is not way that a game from a previous version tama would be included in the v4, whether it could be accessed by glitch or otherwise. There's not sense in wasting space with an entire game. One could say with reason that the bizarre tamas accessed by debugging are there because they are a "placeholder" of sorts; extra tamas there used to fill up the extra slots in the memory safely. Think of them as the "missingno" of tamagotchi. And it's reasonable that these may come up in some severe glitchery. (Just a theory/example of why those tams are there.) However, the games of the v3 would not exist on the v4; they would be a pointless waste of memory.

The other plausible stuff mentioned above would be fixed by reseting or taking the batteries out and putting them back in. Have your do that. Also, be sure that your friend has a genuine tam; is it really a v4? did she get it off ebay? All questions to ask.

if u think your friend isn't lying then its a glitch.

if u think your friend is lying then tell her to bring it to school and let you see it.

if u r not sure, ask her that she promise u that she isn't lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back