Parent won`t leave!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has this ever happened to you?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• i don`t recall

• so THAT`S why my V4 adult wouldn`t leave!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zunky~

Reaction score
I have a V4 unit. The adult is a memetchi (( ;) )) and She has a son. *a baby* She has been with him fo over 24hours so I tried to get her to leave by setting the clock to 11:59 pm and waiting one minute *for midnight when the parents leave* well when I checked on theunit after one minute it said 0:01 *it was susposed to say 1:01 !!!! it was NOT on millitary time* I think that Is why Ninja *my memetchi* won`t leave, cause the clock is messed up... I`m worried that my tama may be broken... I`ve had it for over a month so I can`t return it either T___T *darn wal-mart return policys...* :(

anyone have a working solution?

Thanks in advance

~Zunky

it is not messed up I did that on mine and the parent left so don't return it, and the parent will leave after 48 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not broken. When the tama leaves is probably not affected by moving the clock, just like how fastfowarding the clock doesn't cause your tama to grow quicker. Wait a lil' longer and it'll skidaddle.

My boyfreind`s nickname is death :wub:

He`s trying to make my tama and his fall in love & mate o___o i donno what he named HIS tama but ANYWAY.

If its a v4 it normal don't worry for some reason on v4s the stay with the child for a day or so so don't be worried i hope i helped

by the way even when it's not on military time it says 0:00 instead of 12:00 AM.

I have a V4 unit. The adult is a memetchi (( :D )) and She has a son. *a baby* She has been with him fo over 24hours so I tried to get her to leave by setting the clock to 11:59 pm and waiting one minute *for midnight when the parents leave* well when I checked on theunit after one minute it said 0:01 *it was susposed to say 1:01 !!!! it was NOT on millitary time* I think that Is why Ninja *my memetchi* won`t leave, cause the clock is messed up... I`m worried that my tama may be broken... I`ve had it for over a month so I can`t return it either T___T *darn wal-mart return policys...* :wacko:
anyone have a working solution?

Thanks in advance

~Zunky
Hello TamaBloom12.

Had you been pausing your tama, if you were pausing him/her a lot it

will take much longer to grow. I mean if your life was paused every ten minutes it would take a

lot longer to grow. It is the same with evolving into kid, teen, etc. <_<

It would depend on when your tama had the baby,

if your tama had the baby that day it would take another day to leave.

Hope i helped,

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back