Photo
- - - - -

HELP ME MY tamagotchis R BEIN KIDNAPED

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Chatty Chick

• chatty-chick user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 12:08 PM ( #1 )

i couldnt b bouthered to restart all 5 of my tamagotchis. i went to my dads last weekend came home affter bein on ere and thought im gana restart my 3 ver2s. opened the draw they were in :angry: :angry: :D :o :o :o WERE HAVE THEY GONE ALL OF THEM WERE MISING. MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM, ran downstairs into my mums room cloudnt belive my eyes my mum hade reset all 5 theres jess, jessy, jessi, jake and ryan(the name of my mums bf). she wont give em bak, this week my mum gave a lift to my best mate from school every day. opened the car door on monday to ask my mum ifr she could give Anam(my best mate) a lift home, wats siting on the car counter all five of em. It was sssooo embrassing. And the werst thing is the boy a fancee walked past pointed and laughted. CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Replies

Views

Started

12 Jun 2005

Last Post

21 Jun 2005

A-chana

• a-chana user photo

Posted 12 June 2005 - 04:29 PM ( #2 )

Tell her that she has no right to just take your Tamagotchis like that. Tell her she can keep one or two if she wants the things so badly. But tell her they're YOURS.

Man, I'd be more ticked off at my parents than I usually am if that happened. If they somehow reset my Tamagotchi and did that to me...well, let's just say they wouldn't have a daughter anymore. Or at least, not one that's alive and/or still in the house. >_>

golden_unicorn

• golden-unicorn user photo

Posted 12 June 2005 - 11:38 PM ( #3 )

i couldnt b bouthered to restart all 5 of my tamagotchis. i went to my dads last weekend came home affter bein on ere and thought im gana restart my 3 ver2s. opened the draw they were in :P :o :o ;) :o :o WERE HAVE THEY GONE ALL OF THEM WERE MISING. MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM, ran downstairs into my mums room cloudnt belive my eyes my mum hade reset all 5 theres jess, jessy, jessi, jake and ryan(the name of my mums bf). she wont give em bak, this week my mum gave a lift to my best mate from school every day. opened the car door on monday to ask my mum ifr she could give Anam(my best mate) a lift home, wats siting on the car counter all five of em. It was sssooo embrassing. And the werst thing is the boy a fancee walked past pointed and laughted. CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!!!! :D :) :)

*cries with sympathy*
wahhhhhhh :)
I feel rrrrrealyyyy sowwy...
I hope you get them back!

PockyGirl

• pockygirl user photo

Posted 12 June 2005 - 11:41 PM ( #4 )

Your mother is rude, you should tell her about herself.

Oniontchi!

• oniontchi user photo

Posted 12 June 2005 - 11:52 PM ( #5 )

Your mother has the right to take them away from you, but I guess she shouldn't have reset them without you knowing. But I wouldn't be calling your mother rude and selfish. They are only toys.

PockyGirl

• pockygirl user photo

Posted 13 June 2005 - 12:14 AM ( #6 )

Your mother has the right to take them away from you, but I guess she shouldn't have reset them without you knowing. But I wouldn't be calling your mother rude and selfish. They are only toys.

She didn't take them away she took them and started playing them herself.

Confuzed

• confuzed user photo

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:19 AM ( #7 )

:D I feel really really really really sorry! I mean if she took one it would well be better than taking five right? :)

newbiekidlex

• newbiekidlex user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 June 2005 - 10:18 PM ( #8 )

Wow...maybe you could buy her a tamagotchi as a present and ask for yours back....:D

deeebo

• deeebo user photo

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:49 PM ( #9 )

by the way your mum must really like tamagotchis thats mean

ps:i like chips

deeebo

• deeebo user photo

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:51 PM ( #10 )

Tell her that she has no right to just take your Tamagotchis like that. Tell her she can keep one or two if she wants the things so badly. But tell her they're YOURS.

Man, I'd be more ticked off at my parents than I usually am if that happened. If they somehow reset my Tamagotchi and did that to me...well, let's just say they wouldn't have a daughter anymore. Or at least, not o

ne that's alive and/or still in the house. >_> i am crying like ababy

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo

ps:i am 10

jadiebloop

• jadiebloop user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:58 PM ( #11 )

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo

ps:i am 10

hi

PS. stop posting hello!!

allygotchi

• allygotchi user photo

Posted 14 June 2005 - 02:07 PM ( #12 )

well it really depends if your mom bought it for you or it you bought it yourself. If you bought them then she really has NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER because that IS stealing. BUT... even if you did buy it then she still has the right to "groud" you from then but she SHOULD tell you. Confront your mom. Ask her why she did it. You never know things might turn out ok. :lol:

Dreamah

• dreamah user photo

Posted 16 June 2005 - 09:59 AM ( #13 )

:D Sounds like something my little sister would do...It's not that bad i suppose....maybe your mum had a reason?

ShAwDy_1

• shawdy-1 user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 16 June 2005 - 04:22 PM ( #14 )

y didnt she just buy one for herself?

mimitchilover

• mimitchilover user photo

Posted 16 June 2005 - 04:44 PM ( #15 )

wow.....ask ur mom why she took them away from u. and then tell/suggest that she TELL u first b4 she takes them. and ask her why she reset them and how much it hurt u that she did that.
hope this helps!

charmy

• charmy user photo

Posted 16 June 2005 - 07:24 PM ( #16 )

well the thing i dont get is why she took them anyways who bought your tamagotchis? and y did she take them away and y doent she want to give them back,,, think did yiou do anything to deserve this? and also reason with you mum if she doesnt and acts mena (take htem bak sneakingly) :P

Ratstar

• ratstar user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 17 June 2005 - 12:52 AM ( #17 )

Tell your mom that sharing is a virtue that you would like to be shown a good example of.