Pokemon Pikachu and Pocket Pikachu!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

connectionrules

Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of Pokemon Pikachu or Pocket Pikachu? I was in my room because the battery i bought for my tama at 11:00 AM today said it was dead! So I went up into my room and took my tama's. With them I saw the Pokemon Pikachu. They run off the same battery, but the problem was i broke the Pedometer inside him (Its a Pedometer inside!)! So I shoved a Large flat head Screwdriver in the side and tinkered around a little, I then put the battery in and WAM! It worked! So this Topic just about them, so... ya! Has anyone else got one?

:lol: I have a color Pikachu.

I also like pedometer pets.

I have the Hello Kitty one like that. I should give her a whirl some time.

But really, don't you just love the funny animations on the Pika?

I know! One minute he's playing with blocks, then sucking a lolipop, then playing in sand, then eating, then running. Mine's Even watching T.V.! hen, he'll brush his teth and take a shower! If you give them Wats (Things you collect from walking or sitting around!), and then once i gave him i duno and he swam ( I think, I saw it on a website once) and Once he got on a ball and played the trumpet! :lol: :lol:

Has anyone ever heard of Pokemon Pikachu or Pocket Pikachu? I was in my room because the battery i bought for my tama at 11:00 AM today said it was dead! So I went up into my room and took my tama's. With them I saw the Pokemon Pikachu. They run off the same battery, but the problem was i broke the Pedometer inside him (Its a Pedometer inside!)! So I shoved a Large flat head Screwdriver in the side and tinkered around a little, I then put the battery in and WAM! It worked! So this Topic just about them, so... ya! Has anyone else got one?
Ahhh :D , I was obcessed for three years, trying to make all the steps. I got up pretty far. My oldest Pikachu, Jarod ate with chopsticks, used the computer, did english and math and soical studys, then fell asleep during those classes. :D , liked riding unicicles. My favorite animation though was when he took his bath. WHen they came out with the pokemon pikachu2 I bought it and hated it. I like the orignal much better. I went through three of them though. My first was dropped in a river and was unfixable. Second time I left my pocketbook on the bus. They stole nothing but the pokemon pikachu. :p Third one I still have somewhere, its been a few years since I've got it going really good maybe I'll start it again and make those 1 million steps finaly!

Edit Note:flew a kite once a day played the piano with no watts needed(high level) Instead of 8Pm bed time went 9pm. I'm trying dig all that happened out of my mind but I have it written down in my old diary from back then. I have so many happy memories with it.

second Edit note: My new avatar was my favorite thing to watch my pocket pika do. Ok I think I covered all I needed to say.

Tjhird edit note :eek: : Tamagirl I disagree, I really never care for digimon petmetors, I have one from a couple of years ago that looked like the ones from season 2 series(were going back alot of years :eek: well for me anyway)I was looking for something like my pokemon pikachi and it wasn't that by any chance, But hey thats why theres so many different types to fit everybodys likes. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
pokemon are rubbish oooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

Arrr... My sister had one of those. Played with it for about five minutes but couldn't get into it. I am otherwise freakishly obsessed with Pokémon.

pokemon are rubbish oooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!
Just ignore deeebo, he is flame baiting. :huh:

Oh I remeber mine so very well lots and lots of fun. :huh:

Tjhird edit note :huh: : Tamagirl I disagree, I really never care for digimon petmetors, I have one from a couple of years ago that looked like the ones from season 2 series(were going back alot of years :lol: well for me anyway)I was looking for something like my pokemon pikachi and it wasn't that by any chance, But hey thats why theres so many different types to fit everybodys likes. :huh:
You must have never played with a DIgimon D-Power! LOTS OF FUN!!! Not as many cute animations, but still, LOTS OF FUN!!!

I really want a Pocket Pikachu, espcially after I got my Pikachu on Pokemon Yellow:Specila Pikachu Edition.

tamagirl, your making me want my D-Power even more!

:D I just gave ( A While Ago, Actuually...), my Pikachu 700 Wats! He started WindGliding! :D
Did that too today and now Guy's on the like me stage, hopefuly it stays that way. What did you name yours? I guess I tend to name mine because to me just calling it it all the time seems bad. How far have you every gotten on it? Did you like or hate the Pokemon Pikachu color they came out with afterwards? I ended up disliking the color one. It had nice animations but it wasn't the same as the first. Love mine. :D :D :D :D

I meant between Pocket pikachu and pocket pikachu 2(or so its called in the US) I liked the original better.

Just in case you never heard of the 2nd one, PP2 is in color, but I never really liked it as much as the older one or maybe its because I had gotten so far on the PP1.

edit: I also meant how far you have come with it, like have you seen it go to school?

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone kno where to get them now? i used to have one but it's so old it wont work. not even with new batteries. they don't even have them on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back