Whats up with my V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_stacey_c

Reaction score
My v4 keeps getting job offers but no one will take it and the match maker came and left so now my tama is 8 and unemployed and no children is there a problem with it or is this normal.

Also i went to go to the chat and it is down again can you explain why?

Each job is accosiated with one of each category- art skills, intellegence or kindness. If you are going for a kindness job, you must have at least 50 kindness points, and vice versa for the other jobs. Each judge must say yes in order to get that job.

And about the chatroom, it just wasn't quite ready yet! :)

In order to get a job your tam has to be not overweight and he has to have more skill points in one area, and I had a job with under 50 skill points so I don't know what they're talking about.

As for a chat room I didn't even know there was one...

The chat room is down 'cause it was taking too much of a toll on the server. They're trying to fix it, from what I hear.

As for the jobs, the others are right; you probably didn't have enough skillpoints. If the matchmaker has given up on you, your tama will soon become an Oldie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back