Please explain...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I like poo

Reaction score
I have noticed a few times when i leave my tamagotchi unpaused for a while, then come back he is entertaining himself, like singing or playing with one of his items.

So, can anyone tell me all (or at least some) of the things tamagotchis do when you leave them? :p :lol:

I personally have caught my tamas singing,dancing,talking to snowmen,getting chased by turkeys,yawning,running and falling,celebrating your birthday,and rolling,as well as some others that I cannot think of right now...

Oh, these are just little animations tamagotchis do after being left for a certain amonut of time! :p They can also usually be seen at 11:29am, 1:59pm and 6:59pm!

I just found out: they will do normal things (I think the turkey is thanksgiving,the snowman is christmas etc.) and by normal things i mean everyday things.They will do everyday things if you dont do a thing with them for 5 minutes, lets see what we can catch them doing! :)

So far i found

singing

rolling

falling

dancing but thats it.

There must be more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this included in the " Little animations" - Drinking a beer (Or something), Going in a hot tub? Thanks! Please answer this someone because I don't know wheather this is good or bad! :)

Is this included in the " Little animations" - Drinking a beer (Or something), Going in a hot tub? Thanks! Please answer this someone because I don't know wheather this is good or bad! :)
I heard of it on another forum. it all depends on what species you have.

Ninja thing (gozurotchi i think) watching tv and doing stunts

Butterfly thing(i dont know many names ;) ) flies and hides

Mimitchi- sings and dances

I dont know many more.

I heard of it on another forum. it all depends on what species you have.
Ninja thing (gozurotchi i think) watching tv and doing stunts

Butterfly thing(i dont know many names ;) ) flies and hides

Mimitchi- sings and dances

I dont know many more.
The ninja thing is called a Gohazarutchi. you can get one from bad care... :)

They are usually referred to as "random animations" and different tama characters do different things

It is usually a sign of a character that evolved from good care if it brushes it's teeth

The toddlers/children usually roll across the bottom of the screen

The teens often run across the bottom of the screen and "head butt" the side - or sing a little tune and dance along to it

The random animations do change a little - each time there's a new version released you often see a slightly different animation.

Here's a link to the TamaTalk Search Engine. I typed in the key words "random animation" - this is the list of replies that have appeared on the forums. You might find some interesting things there:

Search: Random Animation

There soo cute when they do them except for the one when it drinks beer (Or whatever it is) It looks a bit freaky! LOL! :D ;) :)

They get chased by turkeys? I'd love to see mine do that! :huh:

Mine like to brush their teeth. It's the running gag. They also favor singing and rolling on the floor. My Piroriroritchi was running around and throwing himself on the floor really hard yesterday for some odd reason. :furawatchi:

My personal favorite is when they get REALLY close up to the screen a grin really big, its hysterical to watch them do that. :)

They get chased by turkeys? I'd love to see mine do that! :furawatchi:
Mine like to brush their teeth. It's the running gag. They also favor singing and rolling on the floor. My Piroriroritchi was running around and throwing himself on the floor really hard yesterday for some odd reason. :)

My personal favorite is when they get REALLY close up to the screen a grin really big, its hysterical to watch them do that. :gozarutchi:
I love it when they come up and grin, too. I also love it when marutchi rolls around on my Tama Plus.

my Hawainotchi gets really close up to the screen when i press the C button and it smiles really big and u can see his teeth! it's sooo cute! then it shows a little sparkle on his teeth! lol :mellow:

I saw running track, burping, talking to a christmas tree, playing Get Chased By A Turkey, Summersaultls,nd singing. :p :p

One animation I see mine do often that noone else has mentioned yet is wearing a backpack. It does it on my V2 all the time, really weird! They also brush their teeth, roll, fall, bathe, yawn, get really big, sing and dance. And probaby some others I can't think of at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back