What type of music do you listen too?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What type of music do you listen too?

• 1.Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.Classic Rock

• 3.Punk Rock

• 4.Classical Music

• 5.Country

• 6.Blues

• 7.Rap

• 8.R&B

• 9.Oldies

• 10.None of the above

• 11.All of the above

• 12.Other

• Total voters
I listen to any music if I want to. But I mostly listen to Hip-hop, rap. and R&B. Also I love music from cartoons.

Locky458

I like disco (I know, a bit old, but I love it!) and pop. No one I know likes those genres of music! Oh well!

♪~tk710

oh yeah I forgot emo & J-POP

My fave bands are Sum 41,Linkin Park & My Chemical Romance

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian hard rock.

Skillet

Red

Stellar Kart

Hawk Neson

Manafest

Pretty much anything Christian actualy.

Metal,Emo,Alternative rock,punk any other things like that, MCR wins them all though
I like your alkaline trio avatar.

Um...I listen to My Chem, Modest Mouse, 30 Seconds To Mars, The Vincent Black Shadow,....that's about all I can think about as of now...

OH Avenged Sevenffold too.

bamcr

I like Ska, Punk (real punk, [e.g. Sham 69,] not faux punk [e.g. Blink 182 or Simple Plan. Bleck. Both those STINK.]), Techno, some metal/harder stuff, SOME alt/prog rock, (but not most), and Jazz (didn't see that comin'!).

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Ska, Punk (real punk, [e.g. Sham 69,] not faux punk [e.g. Blink 182 or Simple Plan. Bleck. Both those STINK.]), Techno, some metal/harder stuff, SOME alt/prog rock, (but not most), and Jazz (didn't see that comin'!).
Thank you! I was just about to bring up how none of what people were saying is actual punk. You've made my night.

Latest posts

Back