Group hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitten944

Reaction score
Ok, I finally know what a group hatching is, so I'm ready to have one. I want to have at least 3 people:)

Date: 6-18-05 at 3:00 NST

If we can make it sooner we can but remember 3:00NST but 4 me it's 6:00 because I live in New Jersey;)

I'll join my tama is 6 today but he is sleeping:)I put him to sleep early:) :angry: :D :D :)

Roxy--I thought tamagotchis went to sleep when ever they want! how do you PUT them to sleep?=-o

More people can come...hmm....I'll make the limit of people 10. I want to have at least 7 people.

:ph34r: yeah hate to say this but i am a newbie on tamatalk Ive had a tamagotchi for almost a yr now and i have no earthly idea on what a group hatching is??? well someone tell me??? I have Maskitchi and its turning 7 tonight! :eek:

Roxy--I thought tamagotchis went to sleep when ever they want! how do you PUT them to sleep?=-o
If it is 30 mins before it's bedtime you can put the lights out and they will go to sleep ( putting them to bed increases it's heart needs ).

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOUR GROUP HATCH IF I CAN I AM GETTING A NEW TAMAGOTCHI TOMORROW SO WAT TIME DUZ THE HATCH TAKE PLACE AND WAT DAY :blink:

;) tell me what day and time and i might be able to do it also!!! that is if i can i dont know if u have ur limit yet or not???

If it is 30 mins before it's bedtime you can put the lights out and they will go to sleep ( putting them to bed increases it's heart needs ).
ooh. ok...

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOUR GROUP HATCH IF I CAN I AM GETTING A NEW TAMAGOTCHI TOMORROW SO WAT TIME DUZ THE HATCH TAKE PLACE AND WAT DAY ;)
Ok...the time is 3:00 NST and the date is in my signature. it's 6-18-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back