Webkinz vs. Club Penguin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one is better and more cost worthy

• Club Penguin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Webkinz

• None

• Both[COLOR=purple][COLOR=red][FONT=Geneva][FONT=Arial]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
webkinz. club penguin is stupid(no offence to anyone who plays it) i mean, you have to be a paying member to wear clothes.

webkinz!! I have a club penguin account and i think it is stupid!! I got 12 webkinz!!

HAY wwefan704 ru cena guy on club pengun
Please could you use good gramer? its hard to understand what your saying. :blink: not to be mean, of course.

I never went to any of those websites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definet Club penguin!!!! That's my fav website! For those of you that dont like it, R U A MEMBER????? :blink: ! I agree it is hardly any fun enless your a member, wich i am. :blink: I hav never tryed webkinz, dont you have to be 13 to be on it though????

Club Penguin. Why? Because you don't have to buy something to use the site.

Definet Club penguin!!!! That's my fav website! For those of you that dont like it, R U A MEMBER????? :huh: ! I agree it is hardly any fun enless your a member, wich i am. :furawatchi: I hav never tryed webkinz, dont you have to be 13 to be on it though????
No you can be i think 5-13+ But they dont care about your age on Webkinz.

CLUBPENGUIN! Webbkinz is kinda... No offense... Odd... It reminds me of blue clues for some reason. GO CLUB PENGUIN! On there I am 366 days old. WOOT! :( PM me for my penguin name and we can meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back