YAY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neoixirock

Reaction score
a REAL tamagotchi angel (angelgotchi) off of ebay. I should get it in a couple of days. My dad payed £20 including postage. I know its a bit much but I have been searching 4 one 4 ages! I will tell you when i open it. I can't wait :wacko:

hey congrats! Angels are very nice, low maintenace pets. They have some extremely cute characters too! I know you will have a lot of fun with it :lol:

KM

nice! I still need to add one of these to my collection... I've been putting it off for who knows why. You'll like it, I'm sure. I know the first thing I'm going to try and do when I get mine is get Lucky Unchi-Kun.

Did you get the Japanese or American variety?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great! I've got a Japanese Angel and I love it (Except Futagoteshis because they are hard to take care of and live for a loooooong time :furawatchi: )!

-Tamaguy#1 :unsure:

ah yes, Angelgotchi is a nice pet to have ^_^

especially when you get something really surprising

like Sabotenshi for example, he's a cute character :eek:

.... I know the first thing I'm going to try and do when I get mine is get Lucky Unchi-Kun....
[SIZE=12pt]SPOILER ALERT!!! DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!![/SIZE]

Getting him is really very easy, but no fun at all.... all you do is pull the tab, press the reset button, set the time, turn the sound off, and before Angel even arrives on your screen, put it away in a dresser or box or something so you aren't tempted to mess with it. Come back about a week later and you will have Lucky Unchi-Kun. Yes, I'm serious. Never feed it or take care of it in any way.

thanks guys. i am getting an american version. it is white with gold wings. i am now just waiting 4 it 2 come :huh:

Getting him is really very easy, but no fun at all.... all you do is pull the tab, press the reset button, set the time, turn the sound off, and before Angel even arrives on your screen, put it away in a dresser or box or something so you aren't tempted to mess with it. Come back about a week later and you will have Lucky Unchi-Kun. Yes, I'm serious. Never feed it or take care of it in any way.
Yeah, I know that's it's pretty simple and not too fun. I figured it would be incredibly anti-climactic once I did, but hey; he's so cute!

I know. I had one before and they're just a boring waste of battery.

I swear they bring good luck though :angry:

-Kuchipatchi-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back