Dinkie Dino

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.tama.tama.

Reaction score
Ok I don't know if this is the right spot for this topic I'm sorry fi its not, move it if needed! But I am in shock. Should I be surprised that I found today a Dinkie Dino for 1.14$?! ONE DOLLAR AND FOURTEEN CENTS! At a flippin dollar store, I haven't seen these guys in Canada or iunno hwo long now theyr only a dollar.. how much did you guys get your for if you have them?

Most likely, this is a 24+-in-one fake. I was suckered into buying one a year or so ago, and I was really upset that it was a useless, glitch-ridden fake one. :unsure: If I were you, since it is only $1, I would probably just buy it to be sure, but it is almost certainly a fake one. I have found that genuine Dinkie Dinos have rubbery buttons, while fakes have hard plastic ones. This might not always be the case, but I haven't yet seen any differently.

A lot of the fake dinkies I've seen even say "24 pets to choose from!" right on the package, despite the fact they are trying to claim it's a dinkie-D. [example] If that's the case, you can guarantee it's fake. But for a buck, I'd buy it and scan it so we can take a look; you can never be sure. Perhaps you're getting a great deal, although it's unlikely.

I would have to say no because I've seen tons of Dinkie Dino's for $1. I guess I say fake ones maybe.. or people just don't barely play with those... However I would like to get one since I have seen Ra's blog. So You go and buy it now.

locky458

dinkie dinos are fake i had 1 before and i have another one. im ashimed cuse my mom spent LOTS of money playing games at A NASHVILLE RASE car thing in donvill mall or whatever its called

i cant be sure ALL of the dinkie dinos in dollar stores are fake ... the one i bought certainly was cuz it said 24in1 on it, but i've seen one that was sold in the store with nothing on it implying it was 24in1 or anything. it also had a picture of a dinosaur on the screen, one of the ones it should look like when it's full grown for raku raku dinokun or dinkie dino (real one). i have no pictures or else i'd ask everyone here to see if it's real or not for me to buy ;) if anyone finds a link to a real picture of a dinkie dino in packaging ... i could confirm it :) i do remember the package was a bit squarish

Frankly, after a while now searching for dinkies on ebay, I've decided that I wouldn't even begin to consider buying a dinkie from anywhere but tamenagerie. It's just to hard to 1) find them and 2) know they are real. If I was gunna buy one, I'd buy one ofthese.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I just bought one off of eBay yesterday and I think that it's real. Here it is:https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...:MEWN:IT&ih=003

Is it?

TG4E :huh:
i saw the exact same dinkie dino in the dollar store except it was a green one in the exact same packaging! :D if u've already played with it or when u do, find out if it's real cuz i'd love to buy it!

if any owners of dinkie dino can confirm this is genuine, that'd be great :D

I'm still waiting for it to arrive. But after looking at a few pictures on tamenagerie, I'm thinking it may be fake, seeing as the real ones have yellow buttons..

TG4E :mellow:

I'm still waiting for it to arrive. But after looking at a few pictures on  tamenagerie, I'm thinking it may be fake, seeing as the real ones have yellow buttons..
TG4E :huh:
:eek: oh, that's bad ... just cross ur fingers and hope it's real! u never know, that may be a real dinkie dino originating from a different place :)

EDIT: wait a sec, not all the real dinkie dinos have yellow buttons, look closely at the first for dinkie dinos on the top of this page from tamenagerie CLICK! some also have red! :D

and i found this info while i was scouting around CLICK! instructions and a growth chart! :) if the dinkie dino u bought was indeed real, ur very lucky :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have a Dinkie Dino and i think they are not THAT good. I bought a Donkie Dino for a pound (In England). I think that dinkie dino's hava to stop selling because it wastes our money and it's not THAT fun...

Thanxxx

I got real dinkie dino with other v. pets from ebay few months ago :lol:

I have one! My parents bought it for me when I was a little kid. I think they paid around $12 for it. I have no idea where it is now, lol. :D

Real and thats final :D I got it for the same price and it has rubbery buttons. This was before I got the tamagotchi, though :) B)

Latest posts

Back