Should I get a vodafone tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

braddey

Reaction score
Is it worth 150$ to get a backlit screen on ur tamagotchi I mean thats allot of money I know backlit screens arent that much to buy

>.> I don't think JUST a backlight is worth $150.

For $150, it better be able to freakin' talk to me.

"MAMA!! I GOTTA POOP!"

Last edited by a moderator:
>.> I don't think JUST a backlight is worth $150.
For $150, it better be able to freakin' talk to me.

"MAMA!! I GOTTA POOP!"
and think about it. when the next tamagotchi comes out, how much would the vodafone be worth. if i had the money i would get either that tamagotchi, a bunch of the rugular ones or a bunch of ps2 games lol. but in the future it could be worth a ton of money!

Its gona take me awhile i get 20$ of allowance aweek sumtimes 25$ :angry:

LOL... Really??? What's a backlit screen??? Just a screen with a light in the back or a colored screen cause if it was a colored screen then I'd get it

and think about it. when the next tamagotchi comes out, how much would the vodafone be worth. if i had the money i would get either that tamagotchi, a bunch of the rugular ones or a bunch of ps2 games lol. but in the future it could be worth a ton of money!
But to improve it's value you'd have to leave it in the box and not open it. Opening the packaging decreases the collector's value.

But to improve it's value you'd have to leave it in the box and not open it. Opening the packaging decreases the collector's value.
"Investing" in virtual pets is a HUGE gamble!! Keeping them Mint In Package helps but what's the fun in that?

I have watched people build up their collections only to want to sell them off later thinking they have made a good '"investment". Then to lose money and be upset and not understand why they can not get what they want for them.

You'd be better off putting the money in to a mutual fund or CD if you want to invest in something.

If you get the rare ones, get them only because you like them, not because you think you might get more money for them later on.

It's rare that you'd be able to sell them at a profit later on.

Some times, yes! Usually no.

Yes, buy it! And buy me one too!

I'm not even bothered about the backlight, I just think it looks cool (How cool would you look on your way to Old Trafford with your Vodafone tama!?!?!). Just got an idea, they should do a Fred the Red tama (Devilgotchi 2)!

If I had that kind of money I'd buy it asap.

I must sound stupid but...

WHAT IS A VODAFONE AND WHAT IS A BLACKLIGHT!?

dang I feel so stupid. Lol.

Are you sure it has got a backlight screen? I just thought the tama was worth a lot because only 1484 numbers were released.

Vodafone pics

Maybe you should wait a little before buying it, i think the price might go down. The same happened with the Lotteria version (5500 numbers).

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure it has got a backlight screen? I just thought the tama was worth a lot because only 1484 numbers were released.
Vodafone pics

Maybe you should wait a little before buying it, i think the price might go down. The same happened with the Lotteria version (5500 numbers).
yeah it does have a backlite, ITS SO COOL I DONT KNOW why YOUD EVEN QUESTION BUYING IT i would pronto before all the other peoples snatch it up! but f the price goes down then all the other ppls are gonna get on ebay and buy them, so u have to think about the limited supply!

in case you havent noticed i think the word peoples is really funny lol

I must sound stupid but...
WHAT IS A VODAFONE AND WHAT IS A BLACKLIGHT!?

dang I feel so stupid. Lol.
Vodafone is an international mobile phone service operator.

A blacklight, and a backlight are two different things.

A blacklight is a light with a dark filter that'll only let UV and Inra Red light through. They have them in clubs, they're the lights that make white things glow.

A backlight is simply a little light behind the screen, that allows you to see it in the dark.

As far as I've been able to tell, the backlight is a rumer. :eek:

Is there an official article some where that says it has a backlight?

Then who would really want a backlight any way?

That would drain the battery pretty quickly.

The Giga Pets Deluxes had a backlight but it was not an especially great idea to use it.

It wasn't all that great any way. :lol:

As far as I've been able to tell, the backlight is a rumer. :eek: Is there an official article some where that says it has a backlight?

Then who would really want a backlight any way?

That would drain the battery pretty quickly.

The Giga Pets Deluxes had a backlight but it was not an especially great idea to use it.

It wasn't all that great any way. :lol:
I agree with you, i've used a translation machine for the japanese text on the official bandai site:

"The cartridge っ ちplus the border phone limited version which come rather (the article not for sale), hits to 1484 names! (Application period: 2004 March 1st? To May 14th) With the user which utilizes the portable telephone of the border phone, during campaign period, with pulling out selection, the cartridge っ ちplus the border phone limited version which come rather (the article not for sale) it presents to the one which is registered to weekly game & メルマガキャンペーン of application Live,! "

It's about the Tamagotchi was distributed under Vodafone members who won a lottery or something. It doesn't mention any backlight, also i can't see why Bandai would only release one limited version with this feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back