Photo
- - - - -

DO I GOTTA GLITCH?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: WHAT HAPPENED??? (22 member(s) have cast votes)

WHAT HAPPENED???

1. Was it becase i got it slighty wet (13 votes [59.09%])

Percentage of vote: 59.09%

2. Was it was dropped? (2 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

3. Or is it just old? (4 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

4. Wadda you thinK? (3 votes [13.64%])

Percentage of vote: 13.64%

Vote

lunarknight8

• lunarknight8 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:24 PM ( #1 )

:lol: well i have a v4 and had for like 2 months. Well one day the i pressed (A) to scan through
the icons and than i pressed (A) again and it didnt move.Ever since that day 5/10 of the time the icons wouldnt change when i pressed (A).
I have some friends at school who have tamas to.They said it was like that because my tamas getting old (the toy not the pet).I think it was because this retard dropped my tama and it slid and hit a wall(i beat him up after) but i SLAM my friends tama to the ground but nothing happens to it. AHA maybe i wet it while i was trying to clean it.IF did wet it how can it be fixed. :kuribotchi: ^_^ ^_^ :( :o :hitodetchi: :mimitchi:

WHAT HAPPENED?

Replies

Views

Started

06 Mar 2007

Last Post

15 Mar 2007

0o-Chocola-o0

• 0o-chocola-o0 user photo

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:11 AM ( #2 )

Hi,
That happens to me to ^_^
My buttons don't always work..I'm guessing its somthing wrong with the buttons..I'm not realyy 100% but buttons is my best bet hehe
I tried restarting and it did help! Or you could always choose download whicever you prefer!
-Chocola :o

Bronica

• bronica user photo

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:41 AM ( #3 )

i've dropped all my tamas at least 5 times, and they still work. i think this is because you got your tama wet.

monika

• monika user photo

Posted 07 March 2007 - 03:48 AM ( #4 )

my baby sister nearly ate mine, and that happened to me 2

felix_tama

• felix-tama user photo

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:24 PM ( #5 )

Maybe the buttons are stuck. Sometimes, I'll press a button on mine and nothing will happen, so I have to press it harder. Mine is very new. I guess since you only had it for 2 months, the buttons still probably are a bit stiff. I don't know for sure if that's the problem, but it seems pretty likely.

Gejitchi

• gejitchi user photo

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:05 PM ( #6 )

:( well i have a v4 and had for like 2 months. Well one day the i pressed (A) to scan through
the icons and than i pressed (A) again and it didnt move.Ever since that day 5/10 of the time the icons wouldnt change when i pressed (A).
I have some friends at school who have tamas to.They said it was like that because my tamas getting old (the toy not the pet).I think it was because this retard dropped my tama and it slid and hit a wall(i beat him up after) but i SLAM my friends tama to the ground but  nothing happens to it. AHA maybe i wet it while i was trying to clean it.IF  did wet it how can it be fixed. B)  :)  :(  :(  :D  :huh:  :huh:

WHAT HAPPENED?

I think it's the opposite; the v4, at 2 months old, is still pretty new. My v4 is only few months old, and its buttons are still REALLY stiff. It's just the fact that it's new and not "broken in." Continue to play with the tam for a bit, and they will eventually loosen up. I know it's a pain for games like jumprope, but it's not a glitch. Just keep playing and the buttons will begin getting more responsive.

Edited by Gejitchi, 07 March 2007 - 05:06 PM.

hypergotchi

• hypergotchi user photo

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:24 PM ( #7 )

V4 buttons don't work very well.

ice_queen67

• ice-queen67 user photo

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:56 PM ( #8 )

Once I got mine wet. Unsrew the back, then the four little screws, and take the buttons out. Wipe where they were off well, then everything else. Hope it helps!

Tama*Lover

• tamalover user photo

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:02 PM ( #9 )

Your button may be stuck, or it may be starting to fall off..I suggest you should buy another tamagotchi..Of course, it may be on pause. When it is on pause, A doesn't do anything :)

//Tama*Lover

lunarknight8

• lunarknight8 user photo

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:42 PM ( #10 )

:P ;) ^_^ :D thank u very very much

vince730

• vince730 user photo

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:43 PM ( #11 )

Maybe the buttons are stuck. Sometimes, I'll press a button on mine and nothing will happen, so I have to press it harder. Mine is very new. I guess since you only had it for 2 months, the buttons still probably are a bit stiff. I don't know for sure if that's the problem, but it seems pretty likely.

I agree, on my v4, which is new. Sometimes I have to press the buttons 2 or 3 times to get them to work. It is really annoying, but they are starting to soften up.(the buttons)

vince730

• vince730 user photo

Posted 07 March 2007 - 09:08 PM ( #12 )

Your button may be stuck, or it may be starting to fall off..I suggest you should buy another tamagotchi..Of course, it may be on pause. When it is on pause, A doesn't do anything ^_^

//Tama*Lover

well, I don't think that buttons on a new tama would be falling off yet. But maybe something else

.tama.tama.

• tamatama user photo

Posted 07 March 2007 - 11:26 PM ( #13 )

My A button on my Tama is a little stubborn too, I thought it was just a glitch in mine because my glow-in-the-dark one is fine but my orange circles one has problems, weird.. maybe ome of the tamas wer made that way by accident? :nazotchi:

Gejitchi

• gejitchi user photo

Posted 07 March 2007 - 11:33 PM ( #14 )

My A button on my Tama is a little stubborn too, I thought it was just a glitch in mine because my glow-in-the-dark one is fine but my orange circles one has problems, weird.. maybe ome of the tamas wer made that way by accident?  :nazotchi:

The process of manufacturing anything, tamagotchis included, is never completely consistant. Some tams will always have more responsive buttons than others. It's just how it works when you are mass producing something like that; not all tams are equal. There are millions of them. It's not a glitch, your tam is not defective; the non-responsiveness may improve with regular play.

Edited by Gejitchi, 08 March 2007 - 05:11 PM.

alexv4

• alexv4 user photo

Posted 10 March 2007 - 02:58 AM ( #15 )

shut up everyone ur all wrong v4 buttons suck and are very hard to press

0o-Chocola-o0

• 0o-chocola-o0 user photo

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:46 AM ( #16 )

That actully sums it up... they do suck I can never press them properly! :huh: :D
-Chocola :D

Gejitchi

• gejitchi user photo

Posted 13 March 2007 - 04:11 AM ( #17 )

shut up everyone ur all wrong v4 buttons suck and are very hard to press

Although the "shut up" was rude and unnecessary, you are right; those v4 buttons are just plain lame.