DO I GOTTA GLITCH?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT HAPPENED???

• Was it becase i got it slighty wet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Was it was dropped?

• Or is it just old?

• Wadda you thinK?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lunarknight8

Reaction score
:lol: well i have a v4 and had for like 2 months. Well one day the i pressed (A) to scan through

the icons and than i pressed (A) again and it didnt move.Ever since that day 5/10 of the time the icons wouldnt change when i pressed (A).

I have some friends at school who have tamas to.They said it was like that because my tamas getting old (the toy not the pet).I think it was because this retard dropped my tama and it slid and hit a wall(i beat him up after) but i SLAM my friends tama to the ground but nothing happens to it. AHA maybe i wet it while i was trying to clean it.IF did wet it how can it be fixed. :kuribotchi: ^_^ ^_^ :( :eek: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi:

WHAT HAPPENED?

Hi,

That happens to me to ^_^

My buttons don't always work..I'm guessing its somthing wrong with the buttons..I'm not realyy 100% but buttons is my best bet hehe

I tried restarting and it did help! Or you could always choose download whicever you prefer!

-Chocola :eek:

i've dropped all my tamas at least 5 times, and they still work. i think this is because you got your tama wet.

my baby sister nearly ate mine, and that happened to me 2

Maybe the buttons are stuck. Sometimes, I'll press a button on mine and nothing will happen, so I have to press it harder. Mine is very new. I guess since you only had it for 2 months, the buttons still probably are a bit stiff. I don't know for sure if that's the problem, but it seems pretty likely.

:( well i have a v4 and had for like 2 months. Well one day the i pressed (A) to scan through the icons and than i pressed (A) again and it didnt move.Ever since that day 5/10 of the time the icons wouldnt change when i pressed (A).

I have some friends at school who have tamas to.They said it was like that because my tamas getting old (the toy not the pet).I think it was because this retard dropped my tama and it slid and hit a wall(i beat him up after) but i SLAM my friends tama to the ground but  nothing happens to it. AHA maybe i wet it while i was trying to clean it.IF  did wet it how can it be fixed. B)   :)   :(   :(   :D   :huh:   :huh:

WHAT HAPPENED?
I think it's the opposite; the v4, at 2 months old, is still pretty new. My v4 is only few months old, and its buttons are still REALLY stiff. It's just the fact that it's new and not "broken in." Continue to play with the tam for a bit, and they will eventually loosen up. I know it's a pain for games like jumprope, but it's not a glitch. Just keep playing and the buttons will begin getting more responsive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I got mine wet. Unsrew the back, then the four little screws, and take the buttons out. Wipe where they were off well, then everything else. Hope it helps!

Your button may be stuck, or it may be starting to fall off..I suggest you should buy another tamagotchi..Of course, it may be on pause. When it is on pause, A doesn't do anything :)

//Tama*Lover

Maybe the buttons are stuck. Sometimes, I'll press a button on mine and nothing will happen, so I have to press it harder. Mine is very new. I guess since you only had it for 2 months, the buttons still probably are a bit stiff. I don't know for sure if that's the problem, but it seems pretty likely.
I agree, on my v4, which is new. Sometimes I have to press the buttons 2 or 3 times to get them to work. It is really annoying, but they are starting to soften up.(the buttons)

Your button may be stuck, or it may be starting to fall off..I suggest you should buy another tamagotchi..Of course, it may be on pause. When it is on pause, A doesn't do anything ^_^
//Tama*Lover
well, I don't think that buttons on a new tama would be falling off yet. But maybe something else

My A button on my Tama is a little stubborn too, I thought it was just a glitch in mine because my glow-in-the-dark one is fine but my orange circles one has problems, weird.. maybe ome of the tamas wer made that way by accident? :nazotchi:

My A button on my Tama is a little stubborn too, I thought it was just a glitch in mine because my glow-in-the-dark one is fine but my orange circles one has problems, weird.. maybe ome of the tamas wer made that way by accident?  :nazotchi:
The process of manufacturing anything, tamagotchis included, is never completely consistant. Some tams will always have more responsive buttons than others. It's just how it works when you are mass producing something like that; not all tams are equal. There are millions of them. It's not a glitch, your tam is not defective; the non-responsiveness may improve with regular play.

shut up everyone ur all wrong v4 buttons suck and are very hard to press

The buttons on both of my V4's are fine and work really good! I just got mine a few weeks ago too. But it might depend on how long you've had them. <_<

My 1st tama is about your age and I just got a 2nd one, and the buttons are stiff on them but if you press them harder than they work. also, if your tama gets wet you can take out the battery, let the battery plate dry and put in a new battery :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back