New Colors release date pushed back?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zsazsarox

Reaction score
I just looked up the new tamagotchi colors that haven't been released yet and it seems Toys R Us has pushed the release date back from September 1st to September 7th? I wonder what this means anyone have any ideas? Are they getting too many preordered or too few? Is this any indication of their release date in other store (because I couldn't find anyother stores that showed release dates)? Anyone have any idea???

I dont even think Toys R us is getting new ones for a while. I work there and were getting a truck of Bandi toys and tamagotchis are going to be on the truck but there the same colors as last time. So I dont know. I can look it up at work on tuesday.

- RoboJoe

the seventeenth!!!! :) :) :lol: :D thats soooooooooooooooooooo long away!!!!! I thought they were coming out on september first,i live in pickering,kan U tell me if where u work Is around the pickering toys r us?

the seventeenth!!!! :) :) :lol: :D thats soooooooooooooooooooo long away!!!!! I thought they were coming out on september first,i live in pickering,kan U tell me if where u work Is around the pickering toys r us?
time flies the 17th will be here in no time!

I hope so.....but I have nothing to pass the time withhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh im going insane @_@ i will just get mah mom to drive over to the mall left of highway seven,they have tamagotchi connections there :D

I hope so.....but I have nothing to pass the time withhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh im going insane @_@ i will just get mah mom to drive over to the mall left of highway seven,they have tamagotchi connections there :lol:
i dont have a tamagotchi connection x_X; i dont have the money lol. I soo need a job! >_<

i hope you find something to entertain your self with, maybe you can play a video game? :D

:D :lol: :) :) :D :D I already done that last month to pass the time to august! I thought the tamagotchis would be out in pickering alot sooner

:D i downloaded the cwinapp simulator for tamagotchis and then the next day it would run but not show the stupid picturs

ahhh...but there is! its just not as fun tho :lol: Im gunna convince my mom to drive me to the mall near highway seven that ahs tamagotchi connections :D

hmmm what if you have a credit card and order it off or have an account on certa pay or somthing :D My sister whos is 14 would think im "gay" if i got a tamagotchi,and then my cousin whos 13 (same age as me) said only japanese and chinese boys buy tamagotchis...then my sister said that all japanese boys are "gay"....I just hope that my sister and my cousin one day have very harsg,rude awakenings in the future

:D The weird roll eyes smilie is gone ansd i guess we can be japanese on the inside :lol:

on ebay they have imported accessories that you can get. i wouldn't recommed getting the actual tamagotchi connection form ebay thought you never know what can be fake or not

yur right..they have tamagotchi cases to,i dont care for my tamagotchi that much@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back