Odd or Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_stacey_c

Reaction score
My tama is 2 and just today it turned into an adult I thought they were supposed to be 3 or 4 it just turned in to a teen yesterday so i am really confused has this every happened to any v4 owners if so what does it mean?

v4's grow rather quickly. This is normal. You've probably been doing a really good job of keeping it un-paused, so it grew pretty quick, especially in comparison to those who do pause often.

The job letter will come soon, so get prepared by playing some games so you can pass the interview.

Ok

So its not a glitch? had me worried for a sec since last time was a glitch! anothing thing I got the robber 2x today is that normal too?

Ok
So its not a glitch? had me worried for a sec since last time was a glitch! anothing thing I got the robber 2x today is that normal too?
It's not a glitch, no. And the robber is due to poor fortune - it's not a glitch either. When the mail icon begins flashing and it's the Star (Fortune) Mail that needs to be read, when you read it, the Money Bags Icon, Heart Icon, and Muscle Man icon will flash by with some stars next to them. If the Money Bags icon has only one star, you will get more robbers in the mail; if it's got 3, you'll get more points from games. This is probably the cause for your dual robber visits; poor fortune.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah totally i NEVER put my tama on pause it just screws it up
I wouldn't say it "screws it up;" that would suggest that pausing is an unsafe practice. That is not the case. It just extends the period of time required for your tam to grow.

You are right, though - it's more fun to keep it unpaused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back