HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronica

Reaction score
Well, this morning my v1 v2 and v4 were asleep, so i was fiddling with my v3 and i went into the adress book icon and clicked on 'present' then went into 'food' and i went to scroll through the list but button A wouldn't work. i pressed button B but it didn't ask if i wanted to wrap it, it just stayed there, on the same screen. So i pressed button C but it wouldn't exit so i had to reset it. that was the only thing that worked, and then i tried to go into it again, but it did the same. :blink: :D :furawatchi: :)

hmm...

never heard of that b4!

did u get it really wet or something?

sounds rlly strange.

if it doesn't work

mebbe u should get another one

or another battery.

don't think i helped much, but

looked like u needed help...

Hey,

If you V3 was asleep you can't wrap up your presents!

If your tama was not asleep then it might be a small glitch or maybe even slightley dammaged!

If thats all thats wrong wiht it I wouldnt suggest buying a new one unless you really wanna give gifts!

-Chocola :blink:

hmm...never heard of that b4!

did u get it really wet or something?

sounds rlly strange.

if it doesn't work

mebbe u should get another one

or another battery.

don't think i helped much, but

looked like u needed help...
i didn't get it wet at all and if i did it was like a year ago and nothing happened to it. when i do get my tams wet i only get a tiny wpeck of water on them

YAY!!! I CHECKED IT AGAIN AND IT LET ME in TO THE WRAPPING SECTION. but i'm still afraid there's something wrong with it, what if id does it again? and no, my tama was not asleep when this occured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back