Another unnamed character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkGotchi

Reaction score
Hello! I've got a character on tama I tried to look up what it is but can't find anything! my tama have a heart shaped at the end of her tail. She luks like she have mouthache lol! She's 4 years old. She's round, she almost looks like pac man's ghost.

Right, after an hour of searching on Net, I can't find anything about that character currently in my tama! No! LOL! I'm starting to think I'm only one who seen it... :)

Yes! The character I'm currently have in my tama are there, the one with heart ended tail. What's the name for that character?

I'm lot happier now as all three characters I had is in that picture! YAY! Thanks for putting in that link and thanks to groovyme too! LOL!

That was my first V2 character, and I think it is totally brand new. I haven't heard of a name for it anywhere, so we'll just have to wait when Bandai releases more information on it :) .

it's momotchi the name of the whale character (is what i heard from spiffy)

Tried looking up for the image of the character I have, found nothing just that picture groovyme created. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back