no

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama567

Reaction score
;) i was playing with my v3 an then all of this weard stuff happend like:

1.the a button scrolled on its own

2.the c buton would send up the sound menu on its own

3.the b button would not work

4.when i reset it the screen froze

5.after i reset it 10 times it worked again

what happend :)

;) i was playing with my v3 an then all of this weard stuff happend like:1.the a button scrolled on its own

2.the c buton would send up the sound menu on its own

3.the b button would not work

4.when i reset it the screen froze

5.after i reset it 10 times it worked again

what happend :)
I think you might need new batteries. Although I'm not totally sure. My friend got a new batterie, (i think it was the WRONG kind) and when she went to turn the sound off, the screen froze. When she resetted it, it did it again.

So try getting the right kind!

mametchi :D

it might be batteries like Mametchi_411 said. buy the right kind, not those cheep dollar store batteries because they cause a lot of strange things like freezing and glitching. or it just might've been a really odd glitch due to something such as dropping on the floor?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. Maybe the buttons are a little "WONKY" ugh, my tamagotchi connection version 4 has done this plenty of times. Your tamagotchi seems messed up probably. Try to keep on pressing the buttons.

locky458

Maybe the batteries are no good. Try changing the batteries and resetting and downloading. I'm sorr to hear this has been happeneing, but this is the only thing I can think of for you to try. Hope you get it fixed! :wub: ^_^ :p :ph34r: :lol:

It's probably a glitch or a defect. Check and see if the battery is CR2032. (Although I don't see how someone in the factory could install the wrong type of battery.)

It's probably a glitch or a defect. Check and see if the battery is CR2032. (Although I don't see how someone in the factory could install the wrong type of battery.)
the battery is cr2032 :)

hmm it says jd on it is that normal
If it says JD then I am sorry to say you have a fake tama

You need to find a genuine BanDai logo on the back of the tama shell

JD is quite well known to sell fake, "look alike" tamas I'm afraid :)

That probably explains why the tama is not working properly.

If it says JD then I am sorry to say you have a fake tama
You need to find a genuine BanDai logo on the back of the tama shell

JD is quite well known to sell fake, "look alike" tamas I'm afraid :)

That probably explains why the tama is not working properly.
oh honey lovers are fake i thoght they were real they look so much like a real tama ;)

from now on im looking closer at tamagotcis before i buy them from ebay :huh:

maybe it's a glitch? (or maybe you have a ghost in your house! lol)

from now on im looking closer at tamagotcis before i buy them from ebay :mametchi:
You shouldn't trust it. They may put a picture of any tamagotchi (that's real) and they might say that, that's what i looks like, when really, it's fake. So I don't trust it. That's why I got my V3 at toysRus.

mametchi ;)

i would't relly on anything i bought of the internet, i buy all my stuuf from real stores so i feel like i am actually doing something instead of siiting at a computer all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back