The Storyteller-part 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qerk0

Reaction score
The next night, Erik limped out to the porch once more to the cheers of all the children. Most adults were there too.

"Alright. Who's ever heard of Tamagotchi-Crow?"

Not a hand was raised.

"Well, back when I was a child-"

A little voice cut him off.

"You were a kid?

A wave of giggles swept over the crowd.

"When I was a child, Tamagotchi-Crow was the most feared monster of all! He used to gobble up children sleeping in their beds!"

The room was silent. And Erik began his story.

"A long, long time ago, Tamagotchi-Crow used to terrorise our town. One day, a young Mimitchi named Jack who was small for his age decided to go to try and kill him. The king had promised the reward of half his kingdom and the princess in marriage to the killer of Tamagotchi-Crow.

'Please don't go!" pleaded his mother. 'If you go, you are sure to be killed!'

'Don't worry. Mother," he assured her. 'I'll be fine.'

So he ventured off into the forest in searcxh of Tamagotchi-Crow.

Two hours later, he was stoopuing to get a drink at a forest pool when he heard a loud caw. He looked up. There was Tamagotchi-Crow, staring down at him!

Jack readied his arrow. He shot Tamagotchi-Crow straight thourgh the heart. Tamagotchi-Crow fell to the ground and Jack ran over to see his catch. He cut out Tamagotchi-Crow's golden tongue and teeth to prove he had caught him, for he was slight and could not cary the huge monster's body.

About this time, Anasazi the Trickster was coming along-whistling and such. Jack had gone to the palace, but even that would take a very long time because the tongue and teeth were very heavy, after all. So when Anasazi saw the body, he began to think.

'What if I brang the beast to the king?' he wondered. 'I would get the reward!'

So Anasazi headed to the palace. Anasazi was very strong, so he got there in no time at all.

When he entered, he yelled, 'I HAVE KILLED TAMAGOTCHI-CROW!'

There was feasting and dancing. About halfway through, a loud knock came at the door.

'What is it?!"shouted the king.

'I have killed Tamagotchi-Crow!' the voice said.

'That's impossible. Anasazi has killed him.'

'Not so. Look in his mouth and you will find no tongue and no teeth.'

'He is right!' shouted the king after he checked. 'Anasazi has lied! Find him!'

But of course, Anasazi had hidden. The king could not find him, so he gave up and let Jack have the reward. The celebration went on.

Anasazi had hidden in the rafters. But he could not get down!

And some say that he is there still.."

Erik trailed off into silence.

"Another story tommorrow night." he finally said. He got to his feet and went to his bed.

Next time, Erik will tell a story about a Selkie Wife.

Latest posts

Back