V4 UFO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatama

Reaction score
I mean, i thought the UFO in v4 worked like the v2 one which i loved and was really kewl so i bought it for 25,000$ and what? it just says "away" and comes back!!! shouldn't something else happen? anything?? i want my MONEY BACK!!! :) ;) :angry: :angry: :angry: ù

please post if you know anything apout this or if the UFO actually DOES something. thanx

:lol: beatama :lol:

Yes - it does do something - but to see what it does you have to press button B (middle) when you see the AWAY sign ;)

Instead of visiting different places around the world (like the V2 UFO) it visits "other worlds" :)

Enjoy :angry:

yes, you have to press button b while it says away. There is no way to get your money back. sorry :huh:

Yeah. You have to press B first, then it shows you were it went.

My Tama used the U.F.O. and went to Jurassic Park (well, I'm asuming that's where it was...there was a huge T-Rex standing there ;) )! B)

-Tamaguy#1 :(

Yup, whenever there's an 'away' sign, you simply press B. Oh yeah, by the way, where the heck did you get the UFO? It never comes up at my shop... :( ;) B)

You can also press A too you know. LOL. Just press A or B and you'll se your Tama in different worlds like outer space and the time of the dinosaurs.

lol when it goes to away screen click a and then you will go on and fly away i know i spent 50000 on mine

and that is also how you go to school work etc you click a when you seethe away screen :chohimetchi: :pochitchi: :nyatchi: :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

is there a password for the UFO or do you have to wait for it to come into the shop? :chohimetchi:

i boght one and presed the b button my screen just gos black and beeps constantly when it comes back that stops and my tama faints gos of the screen and the angel apears :) :eek: :( :( :angry: :angry:

aaawwww man! i saw a UFO in my V3! :) but i didn't know what it would do...like if it would hurt my tamagotchi. so i didn't buy it :eek: well yea when there'san away sign u press B to see where ur tama's going or where it's at.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if you have tried this but, when it says "away" press B and it will probably show where the tama is going. If you don't press B it will probably come back without you looking at the places it has been. :wub: If it doesn't work, I'm sorry. :furawatchi: I ws just brainstorming.

Tama Paridise

you serious?

I do not think there is ufo on v3 at all.

When the "Away" sign shows up on your tamagotchi screen, you can press the A button (first button) or the B button (middle button). Either of them will send you to a screen which has your tamagotchi with the UFO on it too :mametchi:

//Tama*Lover

It ook awhile of changing time to reshock the shop.

I just got UFO on my v4 :huh:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

it is reusable item :)

It ook awhile of changing time to reshock the shop.I just got UFO on my v4 :huh:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Hm, your v4 appears to be white. Did you change the case, or strip the paint off a glow in the dark? Was that you who did that? Anyway, thanks for sharing that vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back