Have You Ever Done This?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dudegirl626

Reaction score
I never knew that it looked so harsh. I debugged my V3 a week ago and so yesterday I decided to see what happens in the process of dying. I now know how much the tama has to go through. I feel guilty.

1. The tama loses all hearts on both meters

2. The tama gets sick

3. You wait....

4. Wait more....the agony...

5. The tama falls to the ground. It is suffering. It is still sick, but all buttons are disabled

6. The screen goes blank

7. The tama looks like it is sleeping standing up, then it is lifted off the screen

8. A black curtain falls down

9. The angel is on the ground, then it is lifted into the middle of the screen, where you usually see it

I will never kill my tamagotchi again, now that I know the suffering it goes through.

:(

Uhm, I hope you don't take this offensively because I'm saying it in the BEST way possible, but, in the last week have you been admitted to a mental hospital? I find this cruel. TAMAGOTCHI CRUELTY. But, theres one other thing I don't understand. You killed it just to see what happens? I don't understand. Thats pointless.

I can't believe it goes through all that. :blink:   :D   :ph34r:   :lol:   :)   :p   B)   :(   :(   :(
It does, when I was a young tama owner my V1 died and I just had to sit there and watch it not knowing that if I reset dowload while it was dying it would save it.very sad day. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I never knew that it looked so harsh. I debugged my V3 a week ago and so yesterday I decided to see what happens in the process of dying. I now know how much the tama has to go through. I feel guilty.
1. The tama loses all hearts on both meters

2. The tama gets sick

3. You wait....

4. Wait more....the agony...

5. The tama falls to the ground. It is suffering. It is still sick, but all buttons are disabled

6. The screen goes blank

7. The tama looks like it is sleeping standing up, then it is lifted off the screen

8. A black curtain falls down

9. The angel is on the ground, then it is lifted into the middle of the screen, where you usually see it

I will never kill my tamagotchi again, now that I know the suffering it goes through.

:chohimetchi:
I have done this, and now the Tamagotchi is in a coffin because the circuit board is rusted. A paper coffin.

once i did that too i cried for 5 days after i feel your pain but now i am an all knowing tamagotchi personne look on the bright side of things now you can tell every one else how it hapens with evry little detail so no one has to do it again.i hope you have a beter reaction than i did you did it over coriosty. it's like the phrase curiosty killed the cat just insted of cat say tamagotchi it's ok just don't try and comiut suisid ok that wold be needed for a mental hospital but not for killing a tamagotchiu please be comforted by my words

I'm gonna report all over you tamakillas!!!
We all know He/She did it on purpose but we also know that He/She felt bad about doing it and won't do it again so lay off please.

P.S, soooo sorry about your tama :furawatchi: :huh: .

Hey! Come on people, dudegirl626 said she was only trying it out.Don't be so harsh and mean to her!

Sorry about the tama though :eek: So lay off her!

i dont want 2 be meen but so wot if he/she killed their tama it dosent feel anything their VIRTUAL pets. Plus i have killed my tama loads of times.

so dont be so harsh!

That's kinda rude! Tama's have feelings! (atleast that is wat somppl say)

Plus, how wud u feel if somone kild ur tam wen u didnt want tat 2 hepen?

Sorry about that dudegirl.

I had to watch one die too, because by the time I realized it was sick, it was already dying and I couldn't stop it. I kept pressing buttons like a madman, trying to stop it, but nothing worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back