HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poppmini

Reaction score
B) When I connect to tamatown it appears as if it is a baby and it's a toddler, and he doesn't want to go to school :S

have you got your school letter yet? if not he won't be able to go yet, and you should wait for that to happen before you try again.

for as far as i know, the time at which the letter comes depends on the time your tama grew and in the pausing behaviour. if you put it on pause, it will take longer for the letter to come.

Also, some persons got their letters very quick, others some time later, so there seems to be quite a time span in this.

just wait and see how lang it takes with you.

If you are new to a v4, you may not know that you get a letter soon afther transforming in to a toddler, When you go onto tamatown, yours may be a toddler , but you may of not got the letter yet, it looks like this, [!]

If you havent and you are on tamatown, then you wont be allowed into preschool...

i hope i helped

>DRAGONBOY<

You need the letter to get into preschool so even if your Tama's a toddler and it won't be able to go to school until it is accepted. Now you said on TamaTown that it appears as a baby when it's a toddler. Could just be a TT error. Logout and log back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back