Tamagotchi: THE MOVIE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MimitchiRocks

Reaction score
This is what I imagine a Tamagotchi movie being like. These won't be my characters, just the basic V1's. Roll tape!

The Tamagotchi Movie: Adventures to Tama Planet

In 1996, as many of you know, Tamagotchi landed on Earth. Since then, they have loved our planet. Legend says that when a Tamagotchi leaves its baby at midnight, it returns to TamaPlanet. This is only a heartwarming little tale that many people tell to comfort sad owners at the loss of their Tama. No, no. When the Tamagotchi leave, they are reincarnated and go to another Tamagotchi somewhere. Many of them wonder, though: What is TamaPlanet like?

Beep--beep--beep--beep--7:30 already?? Mimitchi slapped her alarm clock's snooze button, then rolled out of bed. As she stood in the shower, Mimitchi contemplated how much she hated Wednesdays. She was a salesperson, part of a company trying to sell diet food. So far, their only major customer was the health nut Mametchi. She didn't count, since she worked there too.

It was 7:47 now. Mimitchi put on a dark blue pinstriped suit and drank three cups of coffee. Hm...I wonder if there's any leftover cake at work, she thought.

MEANWHILE...

Gozarutchi had been awake since five in the morning, throwing shuriken (ninja stars) at his dartboard. He was part of a junk food company, selling the stuff that made young Tamagotchi get toothaches. His company wanted to destroy TamaHealth, Inc. And they were getting along very nicely. TamaHealth, the company Mimitchi and Mametchi worked for, was on the verge of bankruptcy. Oyajitchi, their boss, had already spent $40,000 to pay for damage done by Gozarutchi's giant-shuriken experiment.

BACK AT TAMAHEALTH, INC...

"Oyajitchi, we need a new product. We're losing customers fast," said Mimitchi, following her coffee-powered boss.

"Mimitchi, you're the head salesperson. Do whatever you want to the sales division."

"But what about Kuchipatchi---"

"Stop telling me about that creative-thinking nut. He'll do whatever he wants to the ads, just as long as you make sure we get customers."

"But I need ideas!"

"FINE! Go ask Kuchipatchi! Yeesh, can't you do anything yourself?"

Mimitchi, clearly understanding what point her boss was getting to, rushed into Kuchipatchi's office. Kuchipatchi was the head of the advertising section of sales, the head of the important part. Kuchipatchi had his stubby feet up on his desk, the newspaper over his face, and was snoring away. When he heard his door open, he awoke.

"Freeze, slimeball!---Oh, sorry, Mimitchi. What can I do for you?"

"As you know, the rest of the sales division is trying to come up with ideas for a new product. Could you give us a few starters?"

"Sure. First off, take out the super-healthy wheat junk. Next, sell stuff with more sugar. Last, make all the ads a bright lime green." Kuchipatchi was obviously a bit proud of his own color.

MEANWHILE...

Gozarutchi was putting the finishing touches on the Sugar Bomb, a nuclear bomb powerful enough to destroy TamaHealth, Inc.

Latest posts

Back