shape

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_chain

Reaction score
:ph34r: What do I do in the "shape" game?? I tried to figure out what to do, but whatever i tried didn't work. Then i got angry :( :blink: :D .

B button = change the shapes

A button = shoot a shape on the left

C button = shoot a shape on the right

For example if you see a circle use the b button to change into a circle and shoot the falling circle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch the falling shapes.

Match to the one you have at the bottom of the screen.

Send your matched shape to the right or left to meet the falling shape and get a point.

Button B (Middle) is like a scroll thru' each shape (they appear in exactly the same order each time).

Press B repeatedly until you get a match to the falling shape.

Then press A (to send it to the left of the vertical line) or press C to send it to the right of the vertical line...

You need to match and get 30 points to win.

It can be difficult at first, but you get to remember the sequence of the shapes and know if to speed up or slow down as you get closer to the shape you want to match

Hope this helps

When I began playing with my V4, I didn't like this game. I always lost with a fairly low score. But after sticking to it for a while, I ended up memorizing the sequence of the 6 shapes: square, triangle, diamond, heart, star, circle. Now I can win every time.

This is one of my favorite games!!! :D You have to shoot the shapes falling on the left or right with the same shape before they get past the line. To change shapes you press the B button to shoot left is a and to shoot right is c. It helps you to know the order of the shapes it goes like this...

HEART

STAR

CIRCLE

SQUARE

ARROW (POINTING DOWN)

DIMAOND

Hope I helped!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back