snow hurts!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends if it got soaked all the way throught the tama. :p Is it still working? :p Is it glitchy or off? :angry: If it is it's broken sorry. :D But if it's not the it's fine! :D

Well since snow is a form of water and Tama's can't be let into water... maybe... unless you picked it up right away and dried it. Otherwise if it got wet maybe... it might be glitched :D

i ziped my poketg it got coght on a tree branch the zipper then opend and tama fell out i just got it back today i'm not sure if it's broken or not i'm scared to toch the bag do you think it's broken? :huh: :furawatchi: i hope it didn't brake!!!

:furawatchi: I just got a v4 then my dad wanted to go sking then my tamagotchi fell out of my poket and got coverd in snow will that hurt my tamagotchi?
You better watch it, if they get to cold they can freeze up and get pretty glitchy, hope your tama turns out alright!!

Actually if you leave your tama out in the cold, it's not a glitch. It's just like it froze so now it goes slow, just warm it up a little.

:D I just got a v4 then my dad wanted to go sking then my tamagotchi fell out of my poket and got coverd in snow will that hurt my tamagotchi?
i don't know if it will hurt ur tama...but how long was it outside in the snow??? :huh: and something like that happened to me...only it didn't fall in snow. i always either know my tamas off a table or just completely drop it by accident! and this happens every day! lol but all of my tamas are fine. i hope ur tama is ok too! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
my tama is ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

or at least i think it is i still havent toched it but it's out of the bag and it has the egg i'm not sure how long it was there :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: javascript:add_smilie(%22:kusatchi:%22)javascript:add_smilie(%22:nazotchi:%22)javascript:add_smilie(%22:nyatchi:%22)javascript:add_smilie(%22:marumimitchi:%22)javascript:add_smilie(%22:gojavascript:add_smilie(%22:kuribotchi:%22)zarutchi:%22)javascript:add_smilie(%22:chohimetchi:%22)javascript:add_smilie(%22:puroperatchi:%22)javascript:add_smilie(%22:mimitchi:%22)javascript:add_smilie(%22:mametchi:%22)javascript:add_smilie(%22:ichigotchi:%22)javascript:add_smilie(%22:furawatchi:%22)

Um, I have no idea what that just was,but congrats. (???)

Put it on a heater that's gushing out hot air.

Works for me. :furawatchi:

I like to warm myself up on it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back