Good weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayleykins

Reaction score
I was wondering what is a good weight for my tamagotchi... also how long does it take to grow and why my friends looks different from mine... they are the exact same age (2 years) and both boys.

*Moved to appropriate area by jappyx*

Every Tamagotchi has a "Base Weight". This is a weight that you cannot go under... It is physically impossibal. This is a site that can tell you the Base Weight.

Try not to go too far over the base weight...

*Moved to appropriate area by jappyx*
Every Tamagotchi has a "Base Weight". This is a weight that you cannot go under... It is physically impossibal. This is a site that can tell you the Base Weight.

Try not to go too far over the base weight...
Erm...maybe that site's wrong, because it's possible to make a baby go under 15 pounds...maybe they mean that that's the maximum weight? :D

Erm...maybe that site's wrong, because it's possible to make a baby go under 15 pounds...maybe they mean that that's the maximum weight? :p
I don't think the maximum weight for a baby is 15 pounds (according to the site), because today during school, I kept feeding it snacks to make it happy and it got up to nearly 40 pounds!! One fat baby :) But when I got home, I pushed the weight down so now its back to its base weight :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back