Something really weird happened on my V1!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beckster

Reaction score
I paused my tamagotchi and later when I looked at it, the screen was blank. I picked it up and it beeped and resetted. It stayed an egg the whole day, and when I had the chance, I pressed the B button and I pressed download. The screen got weird blotches all over it and reset 3 times before it was normal again! Is it just a glitch, or is something wrong with my tama? (It is pretty old) Please help me! I'm scared! :D :D

yeah, but I also just noticed that it lost 2 training points and I'm worried something's wrong with it! :chohimetchi:

I paused my tamagotchi and later when I looked at it, the screen was blank. I picked it up and it beeped and resetted. It stayed an egg the whole day, and when I had the chance, I pressed the B button and I pressed download. The screen got weird blotches all over it and reset 3 times before it was normal again! Is it just a glitch, or is something wrong with my tama? (It is pretty old) Please help me! I'm scared! :chohimetchi: :pochitchi:
Weird, I've never heard of that glitch (assuming it is a glitch).

I'm sorry it happened to your v1, in my opinion that is the best version of the Connexions. Mine is 65th generation at the moment.

If it did go back to normal, good! I hope it stays that way. Did you drop it? Did you debug it? Either of those could have produced that result. I dropped my v1 on concrete before though, and it's all right.

well its weird just tell us if it stuffs up again!

ps.please help bunny he is bored

Yeah, before I kept getting the no battery symbol, but I just got a new battery last week. (It was debugged but I un-debugged it because I liked it the regular way, but for now it's fine.

Did you say it was a V1?

you said you paused it.

i didnt know u could do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back