ya!but this happened

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Reaction score
my v4 had a baby but ever sene that i been getting mail and its all ways me going to work! what is this?

Could you please check your spelling next time? thanks. as for your mail some times if you don't go to work that much you will get a letter wanting you to go to work, and also you will get a second job offer when about a day after you get a baby.

It isn't taking you to your job, it's taking you to get an interview. You have to get three O's in order to pass. If you get any X's, then you have to interview for another job. Once you get 3 O's, then the post will stop blinking. Once you get your job, go to the connection (♥) icon and select work. While it still says "away" press B, and you'll be at your job. Hope I helped!

my v4 had a baby but ever sene that i been getting mail and its all ways me going to work! what is this?
what i dont understand

After your Tamagotchi has a baby, you will probably receive a [!] mail and that will be a chance to change your job. If you don't change your job, you will keep getting this mail as another chance to change your job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back