My Tamas name changes be itself. How?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniOnion

Reaction score
On one of my V4s, the name changed. It was JAKE but when i looked at it 30 mins later, it was HAKE. Has this ever happened to you?

That seems to be a very common glitch on the V4. I wouldn't worry about it. Just a minor glitch.

If it happened recently try resetting and downloading but I doubt that will work.

GotchiGirl96

On one of my V4s, the name changed. It was JAKE but when i looked at it 30 mins later, it was HAKE. Has this ever happened to you?
yes it has i had one named rose then a few days later it was pose why does that happen :)

It seems to be a quite common problem with the V4. As was mentioned, press the Reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen to fix the problem.

As to why it happens - poor product design. Hopefully Bandai will eventually fix it with a new ROM version (meaning that your current V4 will still have this problem, but maybe one you buy 6 months from now, won't have this problem.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back