Photo
- - - - -

How are my tamas over 75lbs. when they're only 2?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

keekster94

• keekster94 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 March 2007 - 12:33 PM ( #1 )

the title pretty much says it all, but 1 of my tamas is 2 and is 89 pounds. then my other tama is only 1 and is 75 pounds. do a lot of tamas that are 1 or 2 all weigh that much? ^_^ ^_^ :( :mellow:

Replies

Views

Started

11 Mar 2007

Last Post

13 Mar 2007

SUPER_GOTCHI

• super-gotchi user photo

Posted 11 March 2007 - 12:34 PM ( #2 )

every time you give it a meal it gians a pound and snacks make it gain two so you probably overfed it

Tama*Lover

• tamalover user photo

Posted 11 March 2007 - 12:35 PM ( #3 )

You probably gave it a lot of snacks and meals. Those will increase your weight. Play some games and you should be able to get your weight restored to normal :mellow:

//Tama*Lover

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo

Posted 11 March 2007 - 12:35 PM ( #4 )

It just depends on how much you feed it, what you feed it, and how often you play with it. A 'normal' weight for one person with a 1 year old Tama may be 15 pounds, and for another person it may be 99. Right now my 6 year old Simasimatchi weights 90 pounds. The weight is only a small part of your Tama.

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:00 PM ( #5 )

If you feed your Toddler too many snacks, it gets a tooth ache. However since Babies don't have teeth yet, you can feed them as many snacks as you want, and so their weight can easily get up to 99. I always raise my Baby's weight that high just before it turns into a Toddler, so I can play lots of games without having to feed snacks.

Gejitchi

• gejitchi user photo

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:52 PM ( #6 )

If you feed your Toddler too many snacks, it gets a tooth ache.  However since Babies don't have teeth yet, you can feed them as many snacks as you want, and so their weight can easily get up to 99.  I always raise my Baby's weight that high just before it turns into a Toddler, so I can play lots of games without having to feed snacks.

Hmm, that's not a bad idea. I'll have to try that after my ^_^ has it's baby. That's some pretty remarkable attention to detail by bandai.

Edited by Gejitchi, 11 March 2007 - 10:55 PM.

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:27 AM ( #7 )

If you feed your Toddler too many snacks, it gets a tooth ache.  However since Babies don't have teeth yet, you can feed them as many snacks as you want, and so their weight can easily get up to 99.  I always raise my Baby's weight that high just before it turns into a Toddler, so I can play lots of games without having to feed snacks.

Hehe ;) Good idea! Because I get sick of feeding my babies a snack and playing games. I will try this ;). Never really though about that though.... Bandai should say something about that.

Locky458

Edited by Locky458, 12 March 2007 - 07:27 AM.

ZeldaLagoon

• zeldalagoon user photo

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:28 AM ( #8 )

once this girl was playing with my v1 and then she left. I looked at its weight and it weighed 85 pounds! It was a NEWBORN BABY! I was like omg omg omg omg is this a glitch? Then my friend said "No she just overfed it." That tamagotvhi later turned out to be a fat tarakotchi.

ZeldaLagoon

• zeldalagoon user photo

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:29 AM ( #9 )

once this girl was playing with my v1 and then she left. I looked at its weight and it weighed 85 pounds! It was a NEWBORN BABY! I was like omg omg omg omg is this a glitch? Then my friend said "No she just overfed it." That tamagotvhi later turned out to be a fat tarakotchi.

ZeldaLagoon

• zeldalagoon user photo

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:30 AM ( #10 )

oops i posted it twice... :mametchi: whatever do not mind!!

vballbabe45

• vballbabe45 user photo

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:48 AM ( #11 )

I'm sorry to hear that! But its just common! If you feed it a meal then it gains 1 pund if you feed it a snack it gains 2 pounds! You have to feed it and make it happy! But you also have to excercise it by playing games! If you want a healthy tama then exercise it, but you dont have to. But you have to feed it NO MATTER WHAT! lol.

Demon_Pilot

• demon-pilot user photo

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:24 PM ( #12 )

is it possible to kill your tamagachi by over feading it cuz i dont want to try since i love mine D: i have this one ----> memetchi :D

he ha a baby!!! OMFG!! were did he go!!!!!! he left me!!! T___T :P :P :(

keekster94

• keekster94 user photo

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:06 PM ( #13 )

ok thanks everybody! i won't feed it too much snacks any more! :P

BandbK

• bandbk user photo

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:49 PM ( #14 )

:) Thats not good for your Tama! It could evolve to one of the universals because of abuse... :unsure: You have to keep playing games with your tama to make it healthy! :huh:

keekster94

• keekster94 user photo

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:23 PM ( #15 )

:( Thats not good for your Tama! It could evolve to one of the universals because of abuse... :D You have to keep playing games with your tama to make it healthy! :)

Ok. But what's so bad about universal tamas??? :lol: :D Are they bad or something??? And I have been playing games with it a lot and it loses 2 pounds every time I play a game. :( :huh: