When masktchi haters attack!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would you do to save the masktchi's?

• Talk people out of killing them:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Talk people out of reseting them:

• Counsel people who hate them:

• Other:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi13192

Reaction score
Masktchi haters need help!!!! Please post ur opinions on how to save this rather remarkable creature!!!!

Masktchi's r awsome!-----> :blink:

Masktchi hater's please don't post nasty remarks about masktchi's.

If you want to vote plese say other.

But don't say mean things. :huh:

people i need to kno what u r tinking about msktchis! plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzpzlplzplzpzlplzpzlpzlplz reply! :lol: ;) :blink: :eek: :blink: :D :) B) :huh: :eek: ;) :D

yay! :blink: tell other people about this topic i want to now what our humble society feels. :huh:

"when masktchi haters attack on the next oprah!"

Hee hee hee! I've always wanted to say that. :lol:

:lol: Had a laugh at the title.

Normal I'd sugest counselling. But just the other day my friend got one and wanted to kill it, but I convinced her not to. If enough people (and the right people) try to talk to everyone, the rest will agree. Mob psycology.

u kno tamatalk should have a counseling section on the site. It'd really be a big help. :lol:

this is certainly a false effect to tamatalk.u hav posted earlier a consideration 4 masktchi haters when u hav called ppl 'gold hearts' 4 caring about ur consideration,and it is not effected to tamatalk if u truly believe that masktchis r fun and adorable 2 u.plz notice this fact and don't spam in other topics.thanku

uh huh listen I said those things cuz' people would disgiuse their masktchi's to make them look better. I told them they had gold hearts cuz' THEY WOULDN'T DARE KILL THEM OR RESTART THEIR TAMA! :lol:

tHEY CAN HATE THEIR MASKTCHI'S I DON'T GIVE A ****! HECK I DON'T FIND THEM ATTRACTIVE! bUT THAT SOESN'T MEAN I'LL KILL EM'!

hey no offence - but i do really need help - if i get a "bug" - masktchi - i throw such a tantrum that my mum (a vet who luvs any pet) has to look after it until it evolves into something else. Masktchi's make ME look bad and they r so common, they really bring out the worst in me

i'm so soz - i thought i was a nice person - until masktchis came along......

it's k to not like masktchi's. I mean I don't find them attractive either. Masktchis are just a sign that ur not keeping a very good eye on ur baby. I mean ur tama depends on u 4 everything! :D

sryy it's that mizzz.Berrygotchi got me on my last nerves cuz' she wuz critizicing me and she hurt my feelings so I lost it. I have a tendency to do that. My friends run away when they see me about to blow my top off. They call me the human volcano! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back