My v3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi215

Reaction score
I was going to the animal shelter and it was perfectly healthy so I left it in the car when I came back it was dead.

(I was only in the animal shelter for 15 minutes.) :( :( :( :huh: :furawatchi: :wub: :( :angry:

sometimes tamagotchis do that. i'm not sure why. i'm sorry to hear your news. reset and go on with life

I was going to the animal shelter and it was perfectly healthy so I left it in the car when I came back it was dead.(I was only in the animal shelter for 15 minutes.) :lol: :blink: :blink: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol:
wait don't reset it yet!!!! u can press the A and C buttons and u can get the last stage of ur tama!!! i think that's how u do it but i'm not sure. but try it! but if u already reset it then it won't work.

wait don't reset it yet!!!! u can press the A and C buttons and u can get the last stage of ur tama!!! i think that's how u do it but i'm not sure. but try it! but if u already reset it then it won't work.
Lol, wouldn't this be a nice feature? I'm afraid this isn't how it works, though.

You use A + C to hatch a new egg, not to get the you already had back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back