What are Nanos?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacool

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

What are NanoPets? And don't post answer that say they r just like tamagotchis, tell me what they look like and what u can do on 'em!

NaNos are a type of vpet but its much different from tamagotci. First off, it uses REAL things like Dogs, Cats and babies. There is only one game, but its really fun :rolleyes: Theyre is only one outcome for an adult, it dosent matter how well you take care of it on what character you get, cuz their is only one. BUt it depends on how long it will live, how well u take care of it. They are really fun, you should try it!

wow ive never heard of them before but they sound really cool! im gonna go search it up.

Or ofasue eBay. :lol:

I personally love nanos. I only have a nano Puppy... But i did have friends how had the other types. They are all round good pets! :furawatchi:

The outcome of the Nano puppy and kitty is after it turns 31 or older, it just smiles and the curtain goes down. At least that's a happier ending than the Cooltec Pocket Puppy where it just shows a sad face and the score.

Okay since people are wanting to know, I guess I will explain.

A Nano is an old Virtual Pet from the '90s. They were really popular just like Tamagotchi's. There were different kinds of Nano's such as:

-Nano Baby

-Nano Horse

-Nano Puppy

-Nano Kitty

-Nano Turtle

-Nano Fighter

-Nano Double

-Nano Teddy

-Nano Bunny

-Nano Racers

-Nano Puppy Family

-And more.

You could feed them, play with them, and do everything you can with Tamagotchi's from the '90s. I have the Nano Baby. (Thanks Rena) They have four buttons.

-The first button deselects the selected option.

-The second and third button let you select an option. You can move the option arrow left and right with two buttons.

-And the last is to select an option.

On the Nano Baby you can play two games. Racing and Rock, Paper, Scissors. When/If you win, your Nano Baby will be happy. You cannot gain points or go shopping. You can still clean, feed, and play with it. View Mothra's site to see some more information on all the different kind of Nano's!

Page One

Page Two

I hope you found this information I posted helpful!

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back