blah

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what do you do most of the time?

• eat cheese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eat cheese and go on the computer

• play

• play with your tama

• eat candy and get hyper

• listen to music

• wait for PMs

• other

• i don't know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrymouse

Reaction score
i hope you enjoy!!!! :furawatchi:

*edit: Title amended to give members a better topic description * TamaMum

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interestingly random poll you've made! :D I can see you are pretty new, so may this be some useful advice to you: Next time you should make your Topic Title more explanitory on what the poll/topic is actually about, that way other members won't automatically assume your Poll or Topic is SPAM. :furawatchi:

I, for one, chose Other, because most of the time I am either on the computer, watching TV, or... talking! ^^

I'm usually talking on the phone, listening to music, drawing, sleeping, at school, or on the internet. Interesting life I lead.

I get HYPER, HYPER, HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!! I drink coke, get HYPER, see my hyper-friend Kerri, get MORE HYPER, laugh for no reason all day, and just be the most HYPER person on earth!!! I'm standing up typing this!!!!! And I have badminton today, so I can go REALLY HYPER!!!! :wub: Just like last night's badminton! :huh:

Most of the time I am either playing criket, at cricket training, talking about cricket at school, looking up my stats on the computer, or talking about cricket on TamaTalk.

Rey Mysterio, I am nearly exactly like you, but I get hyper when I play cricket, as you can see...

Most of the time I am either playing criket, at cricket training, talking about cricket at school, looking up my stats on the computer, or talking about cricket on TamaTalk.
Rey Mysterio, I am nearly exactly like you, but I get hyper when I play cricket, as you can see...
Yeah, same with me and my badminton! :huh: Me and my friennd video-taped our 14 year old enemy, Mushy, mucking about- but the loudest noise was me giggling my head off and jumping up and down!!! :wub:

I listen to music most of the time.

When I'm walking to school, at school, in school classes, walking home, at home.. etc.

xDD Music is everywhere for me.

♥ _Chitosaii

I drive down to Redmond and hang out with friends daily ^^
Luck you, you get to have a fun time and hang out with friends, I wish I could exprience that at least for a minute. I would say all, and go on the computer ;) .

What do I do MOST of the time?

Well, school takes alot of time.

So does church.

So does piano and viola and martial arts.

I guess the fairest one to say would be pray.

No, I don't sit in my room all day and pray like that.

I can pray-and do pray- where ever I am, wheather it be school, hanging out at a friends, or on the computer.

i'm normally on the computer,talking on the phone,listening to music,eating mangos & cheese,doing homework,sleeping.

I read 24/7 you can give me anything and I'll read it. My brain is so packed! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back