My Storm

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidneynicole

Reaction score
My babytchi(girl) already invole into a Marutchi. Her name is Storm. I got her for Christmas. Wait now she is rolling arcoss the bottom of the screen. It is so cute! :lol: Storm's shell is pink w/ stars.

Current Status:

Hungry Hearts: 3(feeding as i type)

Happy Hearts: 4

Weight: 21 lb(she is a little over weight)

Gen.:1

Training Bar: 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Storm just beeped. She wanted attention. I praised her and she gained another training bar. :D Two down and seven more to go. This is going to take a while. :( Wait now she is bouncing up and down the screen. She always does that. :lol:

Current Status:

Hungry Hearts: 4

Weight: 21 lb.(I need and exersising scheldule)

Gen.: 1

Training Bars: 2

Storm is sleeping wait now. I just made a school and having my tama, storm enroling in it. All I need is just 2 more teachers.

Current Status:

Weight: 19 lb.

Training Bars: 2

Storm beep for no reason and I gave her a time out. she has gained one more training bar. :huh: :huh:

Current Status:

Same as above except for

Trainig Bars: 3

Storm just turned 1 year old. that means she might turn into a teenager anytime soon now.

Current Status:

Weight: 14 lb.(i finally got her weight right :blink: )

Training Bars: 3

Storm wanted attention. I pressed the praise button and she gained another training bar. That is 2 trainig bars in one day. :lol: 4 down and 5 more 2 go. :D :blink:

sorry i havent been updating. Storm is no longer a Marutchi, she is a Ichigotchi. Now she has all of her training bars!!! :ph34r: She has a new annimation. She sings and dances. It is so cute! :lol: she is 2 years old.

Current Status:

Weight: 22 lb.

Training Bars: 9

Latest posts

Back