why isnt my tama's having babies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi Girl 19

Reaction score
my tamagotchis after 4 days of connecting still not having babies and i realy want the to have them i cant wait any longer AAAARRRR i know ive got to be waiting lol

so if u can help help please THERE BOTH 6 YEARS OLD AND EVEN THE MACHTMAKER HASNT CAME :)

:huh: :wacko: :unsure: :) :lol: :mellow: :ph34r:

from Tamagotchi Girl 19

P.S HELP :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just check on their friend list, they need to have 4 hearts to get married. If they have 4 hearts, u need to connet 1 more time or more, if it's not, keep connecting till they have 4 hearts. :huh:

My tama didn,t have babaie until they were both 7 years old so thatt might be the reason why

make sure that either tam doesn't have another lover (ever one heart will stop a tama from getting married!) :huh:

You can give your tamagotchi the Love/Honey potion. Just wait the matchmaker should come 3 years/3 days after the adult, and then set the time to 10:29 PM, 2:59 PM, 6:59 PM, and then wait a minute. And of them most be a boy and the other must be a girl.

locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back