melons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilmonkey14548

Reaction score
why are the melond in the shop in v4 so expensive, do they work any better than the other snacks you can give your tamas

Because on the v4 items are more expensive because it's eaiser to earn points and you can get more points eaiser also you can store up to more than 9999 points. If you ask me I hate that feature. But seems more like a common sense question if you ask me :huh: . Also the melon works regualry..

locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
well i just that that it was weird that the melon cost 2000 gp and every other food item it saw was under 1000 gp

Melons also add one point to each Life Point category when you feed one to your Tamagotchi, thats another reason why the price is high.

Melons also add one point to each Life Point category when you feed one to your Tamagotchi, thats another reason why the price is high.
Oh, I didn't know that. I will try that

By the way, I know this is offtopic but, you can go to the d-best website to get 99,999 points. Then nothing appears to be expensive :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back