Funny JD Tamagotchi Connection Fakes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_mamatchi_

Reaction score
I found these fakes on Ebay. They are a lot like Tamagotchi Connections,but they are fakes and made by JD!

The Designs are funny,and so is the package! The package features Keroppi, who is by the people who made Hello Kitty!

I almost went pee-pee in my pants when I laughed at the Tamagotchi fakes!

Here is the link:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-INFRA-RED-VIRTUA...oQQcmdZViewItem

OMG! It says that it works via your remote, I will believe that when pigs fly. :angry:

But, then again, they are sort of admiting that they are fakes. It says "better than the BanDai tamagotchi connection" so techniqually, he is not saying they are tamagotchi connections

so it is not that bad

then again, they're still fakes!

They are SOOOO fake!!! Why do they have Keroppi on the packaging? That's just.... weird and dumb. No offense to JD or anything. I have the design on the blue on my tama plus!! I mean, connection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Must we post every JD auction here? Some JDs do admit they are different from BanDai. Also, I wonder how it works from your TV remote??? ;)

OMG! It says that it works via your remote, I will believe that when pigs fly. ;)
But, then again, they are sort of admiting that they are fakes. It says "better than the BanDai tamagotchi connection" so techniqually, he is not saying they are tamagotchi connections

so it is not that bad

then again, they're still fakes!
I agree with the "when pigs fly" part.

It's so funny! I want one! I think they have one.

Looks cool. I ought to buy a JD.

Maybe when I find a cheap one and have enough money I will buy a fake tamagotchi.

locky458

*Laughs* As if we are going to fall for that and it even says there Version 3 haha :furawatchi:

o_O

Emily

As if thats real.It hasn't got that Tamagotchi lettering on it and its bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back