Is dis a glich?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please tell me if this is a glich

• Its a glich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its a glich take it back to the store

• Its not a glich

• It is because I dropped it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mewlover

Reaction score
Well my tamagotchi V4 well it is at minumum wight and it still plays games 21 pounds teen.Before it was 9 pound teen and plus no matter how many times I go to school and pick the RIGHT present I dont get ANY points.I just get it about 2 weeks ago

what happened is that you can only go to chool and earn points a certain amount each day
No. You can get as many points as you want each day. Maybe it is a glitch. That happened to me it came back in a few days. Just wait and see.

I couldn't understand it very well, but I guess I'll try to help :blink:

For some strange reason, BanDai can allow your tamagotchi to go to 0 pounds, so that wouldn't be considered as a glitch, it would just be plain normal :mellow: '

//Tama*Lover

What character is it? It's possible. It could be a ichigotchi, though and that means it's not. I heard ichigotchis can weigh as low as 1 lb.

///Matchy :mellow:

what happened is that you can only go to chool and earn points a certain amount each day
No. You can get as many points as you want each day. Maybe it is a glitch. That happened to me it came back in a few days. Just wait and see.
Actually tamaluver977, what you said is not correct. You can go to school as many times as you want, but as fireotchi said, you can earn only so many skill points. After that, even if you keep winning the games, you no longer get skill points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually tamaluver977, what you said is not correct. You can go to school as many times as you want, but as fireotchi said, you can earn only so many skill points. After that, even if you keep winning the games, you no longer get skill points.
To add to that Binary, school can only get you a certain amount of points a day. There's no limit to Jump Rope, Mimic, Shape, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back