Glitch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasrock123

Reaction score
My tamagotchi has a GLITCH. See, my tama has a parent. When I went to Family, and the parents, I saw my parent.... TWO TIMES! See, when I went to parents, I saw my parent and there was a 1 over him. Then, I pressed A on accident and there was my parent AGAIN! He had a 2 over him! Then I pressed A again and suddenly I saw my grandparent! (The tama I had 2 generations before!) However, they didn't give me the password to visit my grandparent! Boo hoo! So anyway, Isn't this a glitch?????

tamasrock123

I can answer the last one: Doesn't seem like a glitch, it has happened to me before, and it is common.. I think BAN-DAI just did that.

locky458

It is possible that you could have a glitch. Is it a fake Tamagotchi? What version is your Tamagotchi? I need to know those to help you with your problem.

Hi,Tamasrock123

I see you have a problem. You see, your currants tamagotchi's parent is seen on the Family List. Your parent also had a Parent If correct. I don't think this is a Glitch. It seems pretty normal. Yeah, It has happened to me too. Its not to worry. I think that when you see your Parents name again on the 2, it might be a new section for the Grandparent.

So, in that case I think it is pretty normal. You can try restarting and Downloading if you'd like if you certainly think that it is a glich.

Sorry, I'm not very sure. But that type of things is not really a big deal to worry about. :furawatchi:

Good Luck! :furawatchi:

-KG-

If you have a v4 then you don't get a password ;) (you automatically get to be able to visit you grand/parents how ever if its a v3 i cant hep you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back