The Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stelar

Reaction score
Which are the times, please, I need to know!

Same as they always were in the other versions :furawatchi:

10.30am, 3pm and 7pm (by your tama's little clock)..

The main difference with the V4 is that:

1) the Matchmaker doesn't stay on screen for very long at all - you still get the attention beep to let you know she's arrived, but she only stays for 10 seconds - so be ready for her! :furawatchi:

2) sometimes you get a mail delivery at these times so the Matchmaker doesn't show up and you miss your chance to get a partner :furawatchi:

If you miss her at one of the times and you can't wait til the next visit, just do what lots of us do - change your tamas clock to 10.29am, 2.59pm or 6.59pm - wait one minute and be ready to choose a partner :furawatchi:

If you don't find a mate with the Matchmaker or by connecting with other tamas, your tama will evolve into an Old Character (Otokitchi - Female / Ojitchi - Male).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I followed your instructions and my Mimitchi married a Mametchi and had a baby boy!

TANX to tamamum

cuz...

i set my time to 6:59

and she came

my memetchi mated w/

a debatchi...

Same as they always were in the other versions :eek:
10.30am, 3pm and 7pm (by your tama's little clock)..

The main difference with the V4 is that:

1) the Matchmaker doesn't stay on screen for very long at all - you still get the attention beep to let you know she's arrived, but she stays less than 20 seconds - so be ready for her! :D

2) sometimes you get a mail delivery at these times so the Matchmaker doesn't show up and you miss your chance to get a partner :eek:

If you miss her at one of the times and you can't wait til the next visit, just do what lots of us do - change your tamas clock to 10.29am, 2.59pm or 6.59pm - wait one minute and be ready to choose a partner :eek:
WOW I NEVER KNEW IT WORKED SO EASY LIKE THAT THX ALOT!!!

:D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D

my tamagotchi is an old tama and i reallly want it to marry but when i change the time so the matchmaker would come it DOESN;T COME!!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard, keep setting your clock to 10:29 and she should come eventualy. That's what I did. GOOD LUCK!

why doent the matchmaker come to my tama?? it is a girl,it's 6years old,it weighs 55 pounds,it is memitchi,&it doesnt have many food items or items i just do not get why the matchmaker doesnt want to come to my tama??? :angry:

skill points:

intelligence:117

shiny:155

flower:36

will the matchmaker still come if mine is like 95 lbs? and what year does the tama have to be in order for the matchmaker to show up?

they are 10 :30 3:00 and 7:00 set the little clock when you push the b button

hope i helped!

hime :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back